Have you ever found something really badly designed? Something which obscurity of its functions makes it hard to understand its use? Something almost unusable to a point it would drive you mad using it too often? Perhaps, a fool's design? Then you have come to the right place. Post your findings here and help making the world a saner place.
Fredledingue

2013-08-29 22:36 »

I don't see any change in the Google Image results but it's been ages since I enabled javascript... So I'm used to it anyway.

About the topic: Amazing indeed.
This happens when they add over and over and over without never removing anything. This happens everywhere. Thought these are extreme cases. How nobody has been fried, I don;t know. And how often they must have powercuts and go downstair to reset the block's fuse...

!
30%

2013-08-29 22:41 »

Fredledingue wrote:...they add over and over and over without never removing anything...

That is the case for software too. Where I currently work, they keep asking me to add more and more functions. Things are getting slow like glue and every time I tell them that we need to pause and go back, optimize and remove crap, they don't understand it at all. It is like the concept is alien to them. They know how to complain about things being slow, however.

Damn fools. :)