Have you ever found something really badly designed? Something which obscurity of its functions makes it hard to understand its use? Something almost unusable to a point it would drive you mad using it too often? Perhaps, a fool's design? Then you have come to the right place. Post your findings here and help making the world a saner place.
Scorpius

2014-04-16 19:04 »

Almost as much rage as "!", excellent! :twisted:

Steven W
VIP

2015-05-22 03:47 »

! wrote:MOTHERFUCKERS AT Microsoft! EVERYTIME I TRY TO GRAB THE MOTHERFUCKING SCROLLBAR HANDLE, I CLICK ON THE DARKER SECTION BUT NOOOOO, THE HANDLE IS THE WHITE ONE!!!

MAY YOU ALL, WHOEVER YOU MAY BE WHO DESIGNED WINDOWS 8 AND OFFICE 2013, INCLUDING EVERYONE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALLOWING THIS CRAP TO GO RTM, BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!
:evil:

While I'm at it, LET EVERYONE WHO LIKES AND AGREES ON THIS DESIGN ALSO BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOTHING BUT FOOLS! :evil: :P :evil:

The attachment burn in hell.png is no longer available

The attachment DJ Chus & D-Unity - Burn In Hell (She Talks Mix).jpg is no longer available

We just "upgraded" to Office 2013 at work months after "upgrading" to Office 2010 (Yeah, I work with some really bright motherfuckers). When I first opened Outlook, I thought my retinas were going to detach. After using it for a few hours I wished they would detach.

no.jpg
no.jpg (10.72 KiB) Viewed 44418 times

!
30%

2015-05-22 14:29 »

Steven W wrote:...When I first opened Outlook, I thought my retinas were going to detach. After using it for a few hours I wished they would detach.

Oh dear God, don't even get me started on Outlook. I used to have Outlook opened up all the time but once I installed Office 2013, it's always closed. I CANNOT STAND THAT FUCKING... EMPTY WHITENESS. Every time I want to read my emails, it now feels like I'm going to rob a bank in movies, a quick in and out before my day gets ruined. :sick:

THEIR MADNESS IS ENDLESS:

mouth-of-madness-crazy-face.jpg
mouth-of-madness-crazy-face.jpg (17.86 KiB) Viewed 44416 times

puking_brian.gif
puking_brian.gif (185.31 KiB) Viewed 44416 times

Kittypie070
0%

2015-06-16 05:19 »

That poor son of a bitch is still puking to this very second.

Steven W
VIP

2015-08-03 03:58 »

Oh dear God, trying to tell which cell is selected, let alone which row an entry is in after performing a "find (CTRL+F)" with that default "color scheme (a turd, a fat juicy turd)" is nearly impossible. May I just reiterate, I fucking still hate that goddamned ribbon bar. I think only tards spewing "The ribbon bar looks more modern" are the only people (I use the term loosely) sticking up for it. I've mentioned the missing scanner functionality in another thread, the advice Microsoft gives is to use OneNut to scan and copy and paste the scan into Word. Yeah, take away access to the scan dialog, force you to use another program and talk about "increasing productivity". I guess some folks are proud of their higher chromosome count.