Have you ever found something really badly designed? Something which obscurity of its functions makes it hard to understand its use? Something almost unusable to a point it would drive you mad using it too often? Perhaps, a fool's design? Then you have come to the right place. Post your findings here and help making the world a saner place.
Almost as much rage as "!", excellent!
! wrote:MOTHERFUCKERS AT Microsoft! EVERYTIME I TRY TO GRAB THE MOTHERFUCKING SCROLLBAR HANDLE, I CLICK ON THE DARKER SECTION BUT NOOOOO, THE HANDLE IS THE WHITE ONE!!!
MAY YOU ALL, WHOEVER YOU MAY BE WHO DESIGNED WINDOWS 8 AND OFFICE 2013, INCLUDING EVERYONE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALLOWING THIS CRAP TO GO RTM, BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!
While I'm at it, LET EVERYONE WHO LIKES AND AGREES ON THIS DESIGN ALSO BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOTHING BUT FOOLS! :P
We just "upgraded" to Office 2013 at work months after "upgrading" to Office 2010 (Yeah, I work with some really bright motherfuckers). When I first opened Outlook, I thought my retinas were going to detach. After using it for a few hours I wished they would detach.
Steven W wrote:...When I first opened Outlook, I thought my retinas were going to detach. After using it for a few hours I wished they would detach.
Oh dear God, don't even get me started on Outlook. I used to have Outlook opened up all the time but once I installed Office 2013, it's always closed. I CANNOT STAND THAT FUCKING... EMPTY WHITENESS. Every time I want to read my emails, it now feels like I'm going to rob a bank in movies, a quick in and out before my day gets ruined.
THEIR MADNESS IS ENDLESS:
- Office 2013 - Gray galore!.
- The butchering of Office 2013 - Visual clues are gone.
- Office 2013 - Outlook, useless to right-click on an email.
- Office 2013 - the rich variety of colorful themes.
- Office 2013 - THE SHOUTING MENUS.
- Office 2013 - Move me by my shadow.
- Office 2013 - Help window chuck full of information.
- Office 2013 - Full screen menus, lost at sea.
- Office 2013 - The case of undesirable and unremovable menus.
- The butchering of Office 2013 - Outlook reminder pop-up.
- Office 2013 - Mysterious invisible moving handles in Outlook.
- Office 2013 - Spelling correction sucks.
- Office 2013 - Scrollbars, the madness of a splitted mind.
- Posts: 61
- Joined: 2015-12-07 19:17
That poor son of a bitch is still puking to this very second.
Oh dear God, trying to tell which cell is selected, let alone which row an entry is in after performing a "find (CTRL+F)" with that default "color scheme (a turd, a fat juicy turd)" is nearly impossible. May I just reiterate, I fucking still hate that goddamned ribbon bar. I think only tards spewing "The ribbon bar looks more modern" are the only people (I use the term loosely) sticking up for it. I've mentioned the missing scanner functionality in another thread, the advice Microsoft gives is to use OneNut to scan and copy and paste the scan into Word. Yeah, take away access to the scan dialog, force you to use another program and talk about "increasing productivity". I guess some folks are proud of their higher chromosome count.