Installation, updates, general problem solving and assistance.
rloew

2014-06-22 11:07 »

RFMaster wrote:
rloew wrote:I said that because you seem unwilling to let it rest. So suggested you channel your energy elsewhere.

Thank you for the suggestion, i already focused my energy to other things on the same day when i stopped to work on this.

The reason i still talk to you about this is your claim->
rloew wrote:Bytes are mine.

Why?
Cuz, if someone can claim something like this, then someone can say for your software or anyone's software. It would be total madness.

You are still nitpicking my use of the word "Bytes". You know what I mean. Suggest something else if it bothers you.
Yes. Anyone can make a similar claim for original work.
It is hardly "total madness". Without it there would no incentive to build upon existing products with Patches or new Code.

rloew wrote:You have not proven that THESE fragments are common at all unless you are talking about the one Byte ones.

Really?
Any application can contain these fragments! End of story.

Examine them and see what the chances are that someone would create them.
Then consider the probability that they would be placed at the specific offsets of my Bytes.
On top of that some of the Patches straddle Instruction boundaries so no Compiler would create them as Code.
All of this assuming that the programmer had no knowledge of my Patches.
rloew wrote:Without copying, a million programmers would not come up with that exact code.

And that is the point around which we can not agree.
You may not claim that you're the only one who can do something.

An expert Programmer would come up with similar code that would do the job but it would not be the exact same code and may not be at the same offsets. They certainly would not add the extra Bytes.
Only a copier would do that.
You can't constantly keep blurry situation, some day you must decide. I gave you a suggestion-
patent your thing if you want to protect your work.

I already responded to that.
You can't stop people to talk about lamp222's files.

People who are opposed to warez would, or at least help insure that they aren't helping search engines find him.
And we can't protect you if people use lamp222's files even if we stop talking about it.

Obviously, but fewer will find them.
You with your claims provoke people to do things that they would not do in a normal circumstances.
Please, stop it once! We can not protect you from yourself.
I have nothing more to say to you on this topic.

If you don't care about the work needed to create Intellectual Property, then there is truly nothing further to say, and the world will be the poorer for it.

RFMaster

2014-06-22 11:12 »

^PROBLEMCHYLD
I have one question for you.

Did you hire a rloew to work on same thing that i a started to work few months ago - Dll Patcher?

PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2014-06-22 11:25 »

RFMaster wrote:^PROBLEMCHYLD
I have one question for you.

Did you hire a rloew to work on same thing that i a started to work few months ago - Dll Patcher?
Yes and No. I only asked him to patched the SHELL32.DLL in the SP. nothing more, nothing less. I needed the 3 functions to run a wireless adapter. Looks like I'm going to have to do without.

@ rloew
Reputation don't pay my bills or feed my 3 year old daughter. The files will be in circulation soon enough. Whether they are on this site, pirate bay etc....... They will be released and I give one shit, two fucks and a piss about who like it.

RFMaster

2014-06-22 11:35 »

I ask because i really would not like when i finish my work to rloew come again with a claims that someone stole "his bytes".

PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2014-06-22 11:37 »

RFMaster wrote:I ask because i really would not like when i finish my work to rloew come again with a claims that someone stole "his bytes".
As you can see, I never purchased it.

RFMaster

2014-06-22 12:03 »

Thank you for your response...

PROBLEMCHYLD wrote:I never purchased it.

It's not my business.

And please, don't share my files which were published in this topic or files which not exist on my site anymore.

PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2014-06-22 12:17 »

RFMaster wrote:please, don't share my files which were published in this topic or files which not exist on my site anymore.
Only if Mr Rloew apologize. We already know, once its release, it will spread like wild fire. There will be no stopping it. I might pay for a site in Europe just to get under his skin like a dirty syringe.

RFMaster

2014-06-22 13:06 »

PROBLEMCHYLD wrote:We already know, once its release, it will spread like wild fire. There will be no stopping it.

Yes, i know and that's why i'm telling you - don't share my files!
Don't start any wars by sharing my files! Please!

PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2014-06-22 13:11 »

rloew wrote:I have you exactly where I want you.
Making threats in a public forum should help escalate this to criminal charges.
You are in the US so it is a lot easier to take action.
You will make your SP Host a target as well.
Needless to say your reputation on every website and forum that promote your SP will be destroyed.
And where is that? You can't track me because you don't know who I am. Even if you could track me, you don't want no smoke. I can give you my home address and you still couldn't touch me not even in the legal aspects of things. I am really a PROBLEM!
rloew wrote:So I guess I should add fraud to the charges. Should I post the entire PM so all your buddies can judge?
You do have my test files and you have executed them.
You are talking about charges, you better be worried about Microsoft and not me. I haven't made any money of your patches nor the SP or any other computer related apps that pertains to Microsoft. Since I'm on a roll, I'll even add the German files with the missing enable.vxd to avoid errors.
rloew wrote:So where do we stand?
The money I got because of this forum should be in my bank by now. What do you have?
My reputation is as good as ever. Yours will crash if you do anything stupid.
You should be glad I am around. You have several of my free Patches in your current SP.

Besides cutting out Demo Patches, this nonsense makes me less inclined to give out free stuff if this is what I have to put up with.
If I showed you my funds, you will kill yourself. I'm too old to be showing people how much money I have. Thats why I never asked for a dime or donations for the SP. I don't need their money. This shit was hobby. If I charge $1, I will be abled to retire. It was never about money. I do it for the love.

I, user.

2014-06-22 14:59 »

The best and legal way to do this is, if for example RFMaster wrote what bytes exactly (in hex) and which offset in which file. Then, ANYONE could make a patch for it. Even you could do a patch without containing those bytes. "rloew" wouldn't be able to do anything about it.