Installation, updates, general problem solving and assistance.
!
30%

2014-06-22 15:05 »

RFMaster wrote:I do not approve sharing my files which were published in this topic or files which not exist on my site anymore, sharing these files is against my will!...

My two cents...

RFMaster is your friend and our friend. Please don't distribute his patch against his will. That is probably what this "rloew" guy wants to achieve. He is trying to trick you to lose your head in anger.

Don't start a fight amongst each other. :idea:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_War, "rloew" seems to be trying some of that here:

• Use anger to throw them into disarray.
  • So what kills the enemy is anger...
Keep your heads cool. :idea:

rloew

2014-06-22 20:15 »

RFMaster wrote:Thank you for your response...

PROBLEMCHYLD wrote:I never purchased it.

It's not my business.

And please, don't share my files which were published in this topic or files which not exist on my site anymore.

He has test files that I wrote that implement a couple of solutions.
If you don't look at them or get information on them you should be OK with what you are doing.

rloew

2014-06-22 20:25 »

I, user. wrote:The best and legal way to do this is, if for example RFMaster wrote what bytes exactly (in hex) and which offset in which file. Then, ANYONE could make a patch for it. Even you could do a patch without containing those bytes. "rloew" wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

That argument sounds like the one used by Torrent sites claiming that they do not host any infringing material only referencing an Index (Torrent) that facilitates the download.
That hasn't stopped the Music and Video Industries from shutting down many Torrent sites, bankrupting others and suing all of the major ones.

RFMaster

2014-06-22 20:59 »

rloew wrote:He has test files that I wrote that implement a couple of solutions.
If you don't look at them or get information on them you should be OK with what you are doing.

I didn't even know that you work on a similar project until today. So, no! I've never saw your solutions.
And i don't need look at them and i don't need any information about them.

PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2014-06-22 21:59 »

RFMaster wrote:
rloew wrote:He has test files that I wrote that implement a couple of solutions.

I didn't even know that you work on a similar project until today. So, no! I've never saw your solutions.
And i don't need look at them and i don't need any information about them.
I have delete his work and have not shared it with anybody. The fucked up thing is when you create yours and happen to patch the same offset, he will swear you stole his code/bytes without any proof. This is why lamp222 files are available. They are not scared of rloew.

!
30%

2014-06-22 23:25 »

rloew wrote:
I, user. wrote:The best and legal way to do this is, if for example RFMaster wrote what bytes exactly (in hex) and which offset in which file. Then, ANYONE could make a patch for it. Even you could do a patch without containing those bytes. "rloew" wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

That argument sounds like the one used by Torrent sites claiming that they do not host any infringing material only referencing an Index (Torrent) that facilitates the download.
That hasn't stopped the Music and Video Industries from shutting down many Torrent sites, bankrupting others and suing all of the major ones.

"I, user." has a point. It would indeed be a fully legal way to make a "patcher". It would be like a hex editor or a word processor. As a matter of fact, if I had the data and gave two fucks about you and your stupid patch, I would personally do that and put the application online right in this Web site to give you a really bad day trying to get it removed (would never happen).

Barging in here and pissing unknown people off is never a good move. You never know how far a person is willing to go, out of anger. You can be sure that you cannot scare any of us in here like you scare MSFN fucktards. No one will back down.

You know why? Because I dislike the way you handled this whole situation. All you needed to do is to allow RFMaster to continue his little pet project and at the same time, we would have promoted your patch in a very good way in this Web site to give you more sales because even RFMaster said that your program is very good.

But no, no no no. You had to piss everyone off. With you using big words which barely fit in your mouth, words like "intellectual property", while you, yourself, is hacking Microsoft's operating system files AND selling and profiting from the hack. Bullying people up and down. Now, now you really pissed everyone off. All of those anonymous readers. Hell, you even pissed RFMaster (which promoted your patch). Fuck, you even pissed PROBLEMCHYLD off.

I'm pretty sure that all of those anoymous users, will be distributing your motherfucking patch all over the internet. You opened the pandora's box. You made enemies of your friends. You made people who followed your work and liked you, to dislike you instead.

I said it before and I will say it again. You are most welcome to even create an account in here. You are most welcome to keep ranting day and night. No words in here will be censored or deleted. Ever. Unless you patent and trademark the "German Windows 98 Memory Patch" in the entire Europe, you are fucked and have no case. Only and only a European court order will make us act upon any of your requests.

You want to keep your rants and keep even more people disliking you? Not a problem. Our forums are open for everyone, even you. You are most welcome to continue.

American piece of trash who think you own the world. No offence to our non trashy american visitors.

You can go fuck yourself.

article-2664722-1F00C08B00000578-428_634x960.jpg
article-2664722-1F00C08B00000578-428_634x960.jpg (141.47 KiB) Viewed 5152 times

RFMaster

2014-06-22 23:39 »

^PROBLEMCHYLD

Yes it's a real pain in the ass. It seems that i'll have to redesign it, to make it for general purpose.

rloew

2014-06-23 02:51 »

Non Hic wrote:You know why? Because I dislike the way you handled this whole situation. All you needed to do is to allow RFMaster to continue his little pet project and at the same time, we would have promoted your patch in a very good way in this Web site to give you more sales because even RFMaster said that your program is very good.

What exactly would RFMaster have done with is "little pet project" if he continued it?

I'm sure he would have distributed it far and wide, and if I did not act against it, I would have risked losing my right to stop it later, in effect making it legit.

The damage done would have been far greater than the sales I would gain by advertising here. Besides being such a small forum, how many visitors would pick my commercial Patch over his free one, especially if it has effectively become legit.

One of you bought my Patch. The rest of you were more than happy to stick with his.

It should be obvious that not acting against it was never an option.

@RFMaster: If you are writing a Patch for SHELL32.DLL you have nothing to worry about, mine is not implemented as a Patch so you would have to go out of your way to conflict with mine.

@all
It has been fun for the last week or so but this is getting very tiring now.
I have already accomplished more than I ever expected.

1. I got rid of the Warez and Warez links.
2. I tricked PROBLEMCHYLD into publicly defaulting so I don't have to wait 90 days of so for him to default for non-payment, to eliminate any responsibilities to him under our service contract.
3. I now have the perfect scapegoat if anybody posts a Torrent anywhere.
4. I got a new customer.

You know where to find me if anyone has something constructive to say.

Non Hic (from bed)

2014-06-23 03:56 »

Heh... you have achieved nothing, except making lots of anonymous online people to dislike you and most probably have made a lot of people determined and hellbent to pirate your program, which is most likely already illegal, because it hacks Microsoft files. On top of that, you are profiting from your shady and most likely illegal hack software.

In short, you are an idiot.

Ps. I personally feel that you are swimming in shady legal grounds. As soon as I get access to my account tomorrow, I will make sure to delete all references to your software from our database because we are not allowed to post hyperlinks to illegal software. :wink:

PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2014-06-23 06:03 »

You have not stop anything. Maybe someone will enhance the patches I have in a zip file ready for launch. You can't stop shit you punk bitch. You gain $21 but lost a few hundred. You ain't too bright.