Installation, updates, general problem solving and assistance.
User avatar
Steven W
VIP
Posts: 1976
Joined: 2013-08-10 22:40

2021-01-30 21:59 »

MrMateczko wrote:
2021-01-30 13:31
Guess my time here is over, have fun in your 6 person circlejerk here. I have better things to do. :wave:
Yeah, guys, everyone knows it takes 23 to have a decent circlejerk.
all.gif
all.gif (854.21 KiB) Viewed 1442 times

User avatar
!
29%
Posts: 2954
Joined: 2013-02-25 18:36

2021-01-31 06:21 »

MrMateczko wrote:
2021-01-30 13:31
Guess my time here is over, have fun in your 6 person circlejerk here. I have better things to do. :wave:
This is from just one of my posts in a place not mentioned here. You are not just a moron but also an uneducated person who only sees one side of a trillion sided coin. Yes, run, run fast and far. :wave:
Screenshot_20210131-061720~3.png
Screenshot_20210131-061720~3.png (19.62 KiB) Viewed 1423 times
Screenshot_20210131-061720~2.png
Screenshot_20210131-061720~2.png (18.31 KiB) Viewed 1423 times

User avatar
!
29%
Posts: 2954
Joined: 2013-02-25 18:36

2021-01-31 06:23 »

PROBLEMCHYLD wrote:
2021-01-30 14:10
I rather have 6 real friends than 100,000 fake ones. :lolno:
So true. This little website might be tiny but the friendship in it is unmeasurable and real.

User avatar
!
29%
Posts: 2954
Joined: 2013-02-25 18:36

2021-01-31 06:28 »

Steven W wrote:
2021-01-30 21:59
MrMateczko wrote:
2021-01-30 13:31
Guess my time here is over, have fun in your 6 person circlejerk here. I have better things to do. :wave:
Yeah, guys, everyone knows it takes 23 to have a decent circlejerk.

all.gif
Isn't it funny and ironic that when no one bans and silence them, they silence and ban and remove themselves? It's like they crave it, need it, love it. They must have tyranny, if there is none to be had, they run away. :mrgreen: :clap: :thum bup:

User avatar
Steven W
VIP
Posts: 1976
Joined: 2013-08-10 22:40

2021-01-31 07:14 »

The circlejerk mention after going on about porn got me. :lol:
soggy_biscuit.jpg
soggy_biscuit.jpg (41.82 KiB) Viewed 1419 times

User avatar
!
29%
Posts: 2954
Joined: 2013-02-25 18:36

2021-01-31 12:49 »

Steven W wrote:
2021-01-31 07:14
The circlejerk mention after going on about porn got me. :lol:

soggy_biscuit.jpg
Hahhahahhahahahahhhaa... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goorath

2021-02-05 11:16 »

Worx (win98 sp3 on cz version) but not without issues so i installed eng v. Getting used to it since i always used cz but it's ok..

User avatar
Steven W
VIP
Posts: 1976
Joined: 2013-08-10 22:40

2021-02-05 20:16 »

FYI, MDGx has an old version for Czech:

3.0 Beta 4 - http://www.mdgx.com/spx/SP30B4CZ.EXE

Seen here:

http://www.mdgx.com/upd98me.php

User avatar
PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP
Posts: 920
Joined: 2013-03-22 12:55

2021-02-07 14:53 »

Goorath wrote:
2021-02-05 11:16
Worx (win98 sp3 on cz version) but not without issues so i installed eng v. Getting used to it since i always used cz but it's ok..
I wish I could help more, glad you didn't engage in the tom foolery. Some people are smart enough to ignore bullshit when it could be smelled a mile away. Enjoy the SP. :thumbup:

WindowsGuy

2021-03-05 03:43 »

That's a lot of dicks...

Just curious if it's possible to migrate a modern OpenVPN connect to Windows98SE?
I can't seem to find the 1.4 Dial up Adapter driver, and I'm not sure what encryption it supports? I did see a VPN in sp3, but I didn't notice any changes when I installed it.

Using a retro build for this one; I did get an SSD to work, if anyone is interested
combined this: https://www.amazon.com/Adapter-Laptop-D ... 13&sr=8-10
Combined with this:
https://www.amazon.com/ORICO-Adapter-Mo ... B01LZWX6PD

Post Reply