Shoot the breeze, anything goes.
!
30%

2013-05-31 21:13 »

The fools of Ars Technica (http://www.arstechnica.com) forums, just banned me for posting 5 links directly related to the "Microsoft should stick to its guns and keep the Start button gone" article.

Apparently, it is not allowed to criticize Microsoft. Posting irrefutable facts regarding the foolish design decisions of Windows 8 is called "spam" and "self-promotion". You may only post hearsay and rumours to not make Microsoft look bad.

I posted 5 links to "Windows 8 - A fool's shutdown design, a long journey", "The beautiful Windows 8 double starter", "Wonderful world of Windows 8 theme, captions", "Windows 8 - The built-in moronic pop-up called "Charms bar"" and how ironically this one: "Entering the invisible prison, feudalism in IT".

ALL of the links got removed.

Internet is not as free as "they" promote it to be. You are usually only free to speak as long as not a majority of people can actually hear you. As soon as there is a risk that your views might be heard by a large number of people, rest assured, your views WILL BE REMOVED and YOU WILL BE PREVENTED TO SPEAK.

Funny the name of the person who emailed me at Ars Technica about the ban is "Ohrmazd":

Ahura Mazda, (also known as Athura Mazda, Athuramazda, Ohrmazd, Ahuramazda, Hourmazd, Hormazd, Hurmuz, and Azzandara) is the Avestan name for a divinity of the Old Iranian religion who was proclaimed the uncreated God by Zoroaster, the founder of Zoroastrianism. Ahura Mazda is described as the highest deity of worship in Zoroastrianism, along with being the first and most frequently invoked deity in the Yasna. The word Ahura means light and Mazda means wisdom. Thus Ahura Mazda is the lord of light and wisdom. Ahura Mazda is the creator and upholder of Arta (truth). Ahura Mazda is an omniscient and omnipotent god, who created a being called Angra Mainyu, the "evil spirit" who as the creator of evil will be destroyed according to the frashokereti (the destruction of evil).

They at Ars Technica see themselves as the light bringer and having wisdom it seems. Well, there is one other fellow who also feels that way; Lucifer the "Bringer of Light, the Morning Star, Intellectualism, Enlightenment.".

arsfools01.png
arsfools01.png (14.44 KiB) Viewed 10798 times

arsfools02.png
arsfools02.png (77.34 KiB) Viewed 10798 times

Baphomet Goat.jpg
Baphomet Goat.jpg (60.22 KiB) Viewed 10798 times

!
30%

2013-05-31 21:20 »

I emailed them (civis@arstechnica.com) back with this answer:
:lol:

arsfools03.png
arsfools03.png (176.67 KiB) Viewed 10795 times

PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2013-05-31 21:37 »

Don't worry, The one and only true God will handle it. We gotta shake them demons. I'm no saint, but I don't have a evil bone in my body. Once I get my server up, I'm going underground. You are definitely on a ban journey. I think its like 1-2. Just kidding though.

CharlotteTheHarlot

2013-05-31 23:23 »

Quite a few of the old-timer boards from the late-1990's have descended into this suspicious state of affairs.

I've been on a lot of them myself from way back, NeoWin, Ars, [H]ardOCP, and probably another dozen. They are impossible to stomach these days. If I had to guess I would say that they are bought by ad buys from Microsoft and her shell companies. Or is that shill. Or sham.

It is one of the most dangerous things happening in the so-called free world. Journalism, and with it accountability, has been almost completely eliminated through stealth. The companies doing this may or may not have some conspiratorial motive but the effect is exactly the same. It is a form of political lobbying with no associated campaign spending controls.

Who would have thought that blogging and website forums would become the last bastion of free speech?

!
30%

2013-06-01 02:06 »

I must agree with you on this. I haven't been banned so much all over the place as I have been in the recent years and I'm a guy who used to live on IRC 24x7 and I'm very used to all kinds of "chat politics". Even on IRC, I never got banned this often.

As soon as I start posting something critical to a big corporation, the banhammer comes out of the woodworks. Not only they ban the account but they also make sure any link I post is quickly deleted. Sometimes, they go even further, several bot-like accounts start replying to my comment to make it look like "someone crazy posted something crazy" so when future visitors see the removed comment, they'll think it was a legitimate ban.

I think me getting banned on Ars Technica is a prime example of the fact that all of these "famous" "news" Web sites are now controlled by the big corporations.

The thing is, all of my posts where 100% on topic, relevant and fully backed by facts.

You know things are bad when they post articles like "The truth is out there: six (nutty) conspiracy theories for Memorial Day. Submarines cause natural disasters, NASA fakes Mars data, and road signs tell secrets." on the front page.

arsfools04.png
arsfools04.png (477.91 KiB) Viewed 10785 times

arsfools05.png
arsfools05.png (466.52 KiB) Viewed 10785 times

I commented that one as well, posting several images that kind'a jokingly showed there is always something to these "conspiracy theories" but they want to lean the article toward "their" result to make sure people who speak other than the "politically correct" language will be deemed like nutcases by the majority of the people.

In my comment which was removed, I joked "All of you who believe in these conspiracy theories are fools." and attached some pictures (see below) which actually showing that "Hey, there might be something to it after all." and of course, they couldn't allow that and it had to be removed swiftly.

Just search for almost any artist and the pictures speak for themselves. When they are ALL doing it... SOMETHING is going on. On the contrary to what Ars Technica and other "mainstream media" would like people to believe, any sane person with half a brain would at least ponder a little while and go "Hm...", sadly, most people are completely zombified.

l.jpg
l.jpg (27.48 KiB) Viewed 10785 times

gaga-illuminati.jpg
gaga-illuminati.jpg (129.28 KiB) Viewed 10785 times

madonna_throne39.jpg
madonna_throne39.jpg (129.91 KiB) Viewed 10785 times

bono_illuminati.jpg
bono_illuminati.jpg (39.36 KiB) Viewed 10785 times

ladygagahandoffatimamannequin.jpg
ladygagahandoffatimamannequin.jpg (45.77 KiB) Viewed 10785 times

waynesatanic.gif
waynesatanic.gif (38.32 KiB) Viewed 10785 times

Jay Z all seeing eye.jpg
Jay Z all seeing eye.jpg (20.29 KiB) Viewed 10785 times

bob-dylan-eye-logo.jpg
bob-dylan-eye-logo.jpg (39.22 KiB) Viewed 10785 times

Baphomet Goat.jpg
Baphomet Goat.jpg (60.22 KiB) Viewed 10785 times

But yeah, we are all crazy criticizing Windows 8, its' the best thing since sliced bread!

playskool 2 in 1 ew40.jpg
playskool 2 in 1 ew40.jpg (53.52 KiB) Viewed 10785 times

!
30%

2013-06-01 02:55 »

PROBLEMCHYLD wrote:...Once I get my server up, I'm going underground...

New server for? *curious*
:D

PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2013-06-01 14:56 »

Non Hic wrote:
PROBLEMCHYLD wrote:...Once I get my server up, I'm going underground...

New server for? *curious*
:D
For IRC :D These days, big brother is watching and reading everything when it comes to social media. I don't have a facebook, myspace, twitter account. All my email accounts are under pseudonyms. You was right on the money with the pictures from the hollyweirdos. There is a hidden agenda and I don't like it. I don't care that hollyweird is predominantly gay and lesbians. At the same time, I don't want to hear that shit all day. Its a lot more going on in the world, besides about who fucking who. STFU already. You need to do a search for lauryn hill neurotic society, she exposing that same hidden agenda. When I get enough money, I'm leaving this country (US). When I said the devil was a lie, I didn't mean he didn't exist, I meant he was a deceiver to the people. So many are brainwash these days its sickening.

!
30%

2013-06-03 03:45 »

Darn was so busy this weekend, all kinds of stuff to do. My first chance to set in front of my PC in 2 days!!! :o

Good old IRC. I used to have an IRC server too with around 300-400 users at some point which died off slowly. :( In my server, I used to cloak the hosts of users to give them extra privacy. UnrealIRCd is a nice IRC server by the way, pretty easy to setup.

Will you be setting up your IRC server on a separate domain or just via an IP-address? :P :oops: :P

About you moving out of USA, I think ALL countries have been taken over by the Devil so to speak. Perhaps Mars would be a nice start. :lol:

``-_-´´

2013-06-03 03:51 »

PROBLEMCHYLD wrote:You need to do a search for lauryn hill neurotic society, she exposing that same hidden agenda.

Shameless plug » Paranormal Stories