Shoot the breeze, anything goes.
!
30%

2013-09-11 14:26 »

The fools of Microsoft's Channel 9 (http://channel9.msdn.com/Forums/Coffeehouse) forums, they are so lost and stupid, it's amazing. For the record, I have been banned there so many times with so many different nicknames that I have lost count of it. I no longer have an active account there but visit it occasionally for research purposes and a good smile.

Here is a nice example, some guy is not happy because Windows Phone doesn't have a good sound recorder program. One suggestion from the users over there:

channel 9 fools.PNG
channel 9 fools.PNG (44.27 KiB) Viewed 1996 times

...use the video recorder and extract the audio later...

Those idiots are so low in intelligence and so busy with their cognitive dissonance that there is no way to "wake them up".

You can fix ignorant but you can't fix a fool. I tried many times but then I realized, I would be one of them insane ones wasting my life on educating fools. They would just drag me down to their low intelligence level and beat me with experience.

In order to bring yourself up in the intelligence ladder, you must have contact with educated persons who are at least the same level or preferably more educated than yourself. Going to Channel 9 for education is like asking advice from a "Metrotard" at Neowin. :?

meh.ro10185.gif
meh.ro10185.gif (1016.39 KiB) Viewed 1996 times