Shoot the breeze, anything goes.
CharlotteTheHarlot

2013-10-24 18:06 »

Non Hic wrote:LOL! MAYBE NOW THEY WILL BUY IT! ::crazy::

Microsoft builds massive 27x13-foot Surface 2 in London.

Microsoft brought along British rapper Dizzee Rascal to the event as well to help draw attention to its new tablets.

Allow me to puke. Speaking of Surface, there is one certain person I know, he is the most moronic, most backward and one of the most uneducated people I have ever known, he of course thinks he is "all that", guess what he owns... yes, a Surface. :lol: It is clear who they target this stuff to, kids and fools.

All you have to do is to look at that promotional picture... indeed, kids and fools:

screen_shot_2013-10-24_at_8.03.03_am.jpg
screen_shot_2013-10-24_at_8.03.03_am.jpg (63.62 KiB) Viewed 5672 times

I imagine that guy is saying to his daughter:

"Look, sweetie it's so simple, you got an "f" for facebook, an "e" for Internet Exploder, an envelope for email, a little controller thingie for Xbox, puffy clouds for weather, it's perfect for you.

What's that? No! I don't think you're dumb at all, you're smart sweetie. Really I think so. Well, that's uncalled for. I didn't mean to insult you. Fine, we'll stop at the Apple store on the way home then!"

( P.S. it went to a new page so I re-inserted the photo again )

Fool's design
3%

2013-10-24 18:34 »

CharlotteTheHarlot wrote:...( P.S. it went to a new page so I re-inserted the photo again )

Paging is stupid but needed in the case of forums. We inserted a quote instead, specifically for this case.

Steven W
VIP

2013-10-25 01:56 »

Paging is stupid but needed in the case of forums. We inserted a quote instead, specifically for this case.

I hope that I'm not alone in expressing my gratitude :)

Microsoft builds massive 27x13-foot Surface 2 in London.

They might sell a few more if it were 270x130-foot.

CharlotteTheHarlot

2013-10-25 18:13 »

Made that graphic self-contained ...

IYaSmnf.jpg
IYaSmnf.jpg (122.5 KiB) Viewed 5661 times

:lol:

Steven W
VIP

2013-11-03 21:59 »

I'm not a gamer at all, but from what I'm reading here:

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Gaming ... 60283.html

I'm beginning to get the impression that MS may be paying for more folks to say their other products are great too.

The last I checked, if a benchmark for a GPU from Nvidia trumps AMD at stable frames at twice the resolution, it's not even a debate about longevity or efficiency, we simply acknowledge that AMD lost in the benchmarks and it's a weaker card. Period.

I can't even begin to fathom if there were benchmarks for a card that cost $100 more and performed - in some cases - at half the performance level of the competition, what the articles would look like. Heck, there was definitely a lot of hoopla over the 7990 vs the Titan, and most enthusiasts made it known that the price to performance difference was not negligible...

!
30%

2013-11-05 10:01 »

Microsoft debuts new 'Honestly' media campaign.

Microsoft is debuting a new advertising campaign that focuses around the word 'honestly'. The two spots, posted below, are 30 seconds in length and we expect to see them hit the big screen in your family room in the near future.

bwahahahahahahhahahaha... hahahhahaa..... hahahahhaahhaa...

foolballmer.png
foolballmer.png (415.93 KiB) Viewed 5649 times

I, user.

2013-11-07 09:32 »

That Ballmer fool joker card is very cool! ::thumbup::

!
30%

2013-11-14 16:35 »

Speaking of bought positive comments, here is a nice one. The advertisement "article" itself is of course bought and paid for too. Clearly an advertisement pretending to be "news".

Android's dominance overshadows Windows Phone platform's phenomenal growth rate.

The whole thing is stupid, WP has like 2% market share, which is 50% less than BlackBerry! LOL! Then we have this person commenting on how he "doesn't like Android anymore" but he doesn't give any reason at all! He also sais that the iPhone and iOS is bad but doesn't really give anything specific except the general buzzword "I don't like the design". Oh yeah, you sure like those claustrophobic tiles! ...and then he goes to say how much he likes the Nokia phones and he is going to get a WP next time. The thing is, even though he sais he has a WP Samsung, it doesn't make sense because he sais "I don't like the Android OS anymore". He does not currently own an Android OS but for some reason he doesn't like it "anymore". *lol*

I have the windows phone Samsung Ativ s and i love it. My wife has the Samsung Galaxy 4, I do like the screen on the SG4 however i just don't like the android os anymore.

Apple use to be good with the Iphone 3 but after that i just didnt like the design and the OS.

Apple is just too expensive for what you get now, so many much better phones out there. Apples screen size is just too small.

I really do like the nokia phones, I think my next phone will be Nokia.

robot.PNG
robot.PNG (166.45 KiB) Viewed 5629 times