Shoot the breeze, anything goes.
MasterOne

2015-08-13 19:39 »

Windows 10 is definitely a big spy machine. Nobody knows what its doing and what it sends back to MS because the source code cannot be inspected. This is truly separating the sheep from the goats. It's like sticking your finger in a 220V outlet to see how it feels. I think Windows 10 will diversify the Windows market share but not increase it, which is a major problem for Microsoft. Microsoft has huge problems, and inexperienced programers that are cleaning up the mess that Dave Cutler left. Why do you think so many vulnerabilities exist in Windows, and it's always across practically every single version from W7 Home all the way to the server variants? Hmm...

!
30%

2015-08-22 00:46 »

Watch this, .webm video:
1439996326940.zip
(1.29 MiB) Downloaded 457 times

:sick: :sick: :sick:

!
30%

2016-02-02 20:33 »

Just cleaned the recycle bin in Windows 10... it says "Working on it..." *lol*
Those sons of a bitches, JUST DELETE THE FUCKING FILES. DON'T TRY TO BE CUTE MOTHERFUCKERS.

OH... AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY PC!!!

MasterOne

2016-02-03 12:05 »

The Windows 10 upgrade will now be a recommended update for Windows 7 machines:

Microsoft said it would push Windows 10 upgrades onto people's PCs much harder this year – and Redmond has been true to its word.

From Monday, Windows Update will start making the upgrade to version 10 of the operating system a recommended update, rather than an optional one, a spokesperson for the software giant confirmed.

So if you've got Windows Update set up to automatically fetch and install recommended items – and the vast majority of people do because it's the default setting – expect to, well, download and install a few gigabytes of Windows 10.

Also be aware that if you have switched to manual updates you still may end up downloading the new OS anyway: Windows Update automatically selects the optional download as desired, so there's no need to click on the box to get it.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/02/02 ... _holdouts/

Kittypie070
0%

2016-05-18 02:50 »

I....I haven't updated a thing in Win7 since I stuck it on my hardware about a year ago.

I turned Update completely off. I never even looked at it for over six months.

I'll certainly never turn it on now.

Thank gods NASA pulled Windows off the space station.

Hope someone finds this interesting.

http://space.stackexchange.com/question ... on-running

MasterOne

2016-05-31 22:47 »

Running any version of Windows with updates turned off makes me really nervous, even though I know people who have done this and swear by it, and have no problems. All it takes is 1 browser vulnerabiliy or an infected PC on the same network, unpatched code in Windows, and your system can get malware installed on it.

!
30%

2016-06-01 05:10 »

I disagree, if you have the normal Windows firewall on and keep your browser up to date, nothing will happen. I done this now a long while. Browser hole usually have nothing to do with the operating system. Mix that with "noscript" and "requestpolicy continued" and I can't see any way a virus can get into my system. Besides, most people use their phone these days anyway, Windows is dead. :lol: