Shoot the breeze, anything goes.
Fool's design
3%

2013-02-25 10:28 »

Ignorance is bliss.

CaRDiaK wrote:Considering the site is called fools design. I can only imagine this being a site for fools to discuss design. Of which none of the content seems to be about design in the first place. I do not understand what motivates these people, or why they aren't working on something interesting instead of wasting time.

Source: http://channel9.msdn.com/Forums/Coffeeh ... 6c00bd2f14

Our response; Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance. Albert Einstein was indeed spot on.

It is rather easy to dismiss anything without even reading it, for ignorant fools, that is. Not always is it their fault, however. Sometimes, a human's intelligence level is not high enough to understand certain concepts. It is like speaking with a sheep and trying to make it understand that 2+2 is 4. It is simply not possible.

Comments from such "people" (are they truly human?) are badges of honor and we wear them gladly. :mrgreen:

Sheep_Herd.gif
Sheep_Herd.gif (200.93 KiB) Viewed 4919 times

!
30%

2013-02-27 19:04 »

ZippyV wrote:You can't even create a design your own forum.

http://channel9.msdn.com/Forums/Coffeeh ... 7101500686

CaRDiaK wrote:I spent a little bit of time on your site. Didn't see anything related to design what so ever. I did see trolling of the Win8 GUI... Maybe I'm thinking too abstract. Design for me is the shape and feel of everyday things.

So for fools design I'd expect to see, lets see, A wonky bridge, a sideways pencil, a kettle I could easily burn myself with. But instead its just trolling of windows and links back to here (trying to improve traffic and search much?). Nothing constructive to be seen. You can call me ignorant all you choose, that's your opinion and prerogative, I respect that. But dude now it's time for my opinion; Your site's whack and posts and linking all seem to serve the same theme.. I have no idea what your site is trying to address or connect people with, other than a common jealousy of Windows and seemingly how you could have done it all oh so better. Thanks

http://channel9.msdn.com/Forums/Coffeeh ... 7200aff2ea

Name calling galore but not a single fact or argument against any of the valid points raised in this website. Not one of them has been able to dispute anything in here with a valid reason. I guess that is the difference between a fool and an ignorant person. You can fix ignorant but cannot fix stupid.
:mrgreen:

Don't even know what "...common jealousy of Windows..." means. Yeah, we are oh so very jealous of er... Windows? What? That does not even make any sense. What a bunch of fools.
8-)

!
30%

2013-02-28 15:50 »

Addendum: Fools at Channel 9 removed all of the replies. Good thing we cached them here. After all, what else to expect but foolish behaviour from those fools.