Shoot the breeze, anything goes.
!
30%

2014-01-25 05:29 »

Excellent news! Why? Because these devices are no longer a "phone". They are PERSONAL COMPUTING devices, a PC, a mini super small PC. Why the FUCK should they be locked, full of spyware? Why the FUCK do people even accept it?

South Korea rules pre-installed phone bloatware must be deletable.

apps2-200x150.jpg
apps2-200x150.jpg (13.91 KiB) Viewed 1739 times

Samsung's S4 released by SK Telecom has a total of 80 pre-installed apps. My own Samsung S4 Mini had SO MUCH crapware that I blew it out and installed Cyanogenmod on it. Although, even Cyanogenmod comes with crapware! *lol* :lol: But I can atleast remove those. My S4 Mini now can survive almost a week without a need to charge! ...AND it's encrypted and private! Full control on which application may or may not use my GPS, contacts or any other data on it. Good stuff.

Again, it's not a phone, it's small PC! :mrgreen:

Smartphone users in South Korea will soon be able to have the option of deleting unnecessary pre-installed bloatware, thanks to new industry guidelines commencing in April.
apps2Samsung's S4 released by SK Telecom has a total of 80 pre-installed apps.

"The move aims to rectify an abnormal practice that causes inconvenience to smartphone users and causes unfair competition among industry players," said the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning, in a press release.

Ps. "Ministry of Science" sounds really disturbing for some reason. :relaxed: :?