Shoot the breeze, anything goes.
PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2014-02-05 11:20 »

Well damn, I guess having freedom don't mean shit these days. This is why I keep my guns and lots of ammo. I sorry to see some people go. Me personally, I would rather be able to express myself, than be a yes man. Its good to know, I can tell the mods here to fuck off and not get banned.
It is a good feeling to channel the anguish and feel relieved afterwards. Hey mods fuck off. Just kidding :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Any other forum, I would have been banned. I'm here to stay until............................................

Fool's design
3%

2014-02-05 14:04 »

Haha, yeah... being able to SPEAK FREELY is indeed what makes a forum in the first place. Hopefully, we will grow larger as time goes by. It is not fun to watch some of the members leaving, completely illogical and we do NOT understand their reasons. If they wish to return at some point in the future, they are most welcome. :)

I, user.

2014-04-17 00:35 »

Scorpius wrote:...Well, to hell with him. He can go fuck himself.

Sorry for digging up this old thread.

I know you said that and we all know he left because, um, we have too much freedom in here? Anyway, I wanted to give it one last try because I thought he really misunderstood the entire situation so I invited him to techtalk.cc.

Well, long story short, he seems to like having some bastards at MSFN rule over him instead of having freedom.

You were right "Scorpius", he can go fuck himself. :|

Drugwash.PNG
Drugwash.PNG (76.18 KiB) Viewed 3170 times