Shoot the breeze, anything goes.
Steven W
VIP

2014-02-16 04:14 »

I occasionally check things out on eBay. I really hate what they've done with their homepage. You're assaulted with these "collections". Right now a user, phoebe-occ, is responsible for most of them. Here's an example:

Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard01.jpg (105.99 KiB) Viewed 2344 times

Look around: Glass is everywhere. Windows. Cars. Kitchenware. It finds a home in almost every niche of our lives. Before we knew how to create the substance ourselves, nature showed us. Lighting struck the sand and made wondrous glassy shapes. Nowadays, we have blowpipes, jacks and shears to tailor the marvelous material into any shape we like, whether it's a wine flute, an electronic component or a work of art. Take a look at what glass is capable of with this clear collection.

I have to admit, that's excellent tripe for peddling used crap. Perhaps the powers-that-be at eBay could consider waiting for people to log-in and check user profiles before showing this shit and only show this kind of thing to the 90 year old incontinent, senile biddies who are incapable of seeing the shit for what it is. Just an idea.

!
30%

2014-02-16 15:12 »

Speaking of eBay, I have bought my latest PC parts from eBay because they were cheaper and had those specific parts which I wanted. Well, yes, I was totally off-topic now... but I just woke up so still dizzy. ::crazy::