Shoot the breeze, anything goes.
!
30%

2014-06-19 05:34 »

Because American laws don't apply to Germany but our servers are in Netherlands so we must delete hyperlinks to warez. He just emailed again and demanded again that we delete certain words. Of course, that will not happen and he can go fuck himself.

!
30%

2014-06-19 15:00 »

I was in bed so I couldn't write properly. I was saying, he emailed us about removing words again, look:

Rudolph Loew wrote:...There is a searchable phrase in #5, but all of the "removed by moderator" messages should discourage them before they find anything useful.

He is talking about these words, viewtopic.php?p=3276#p3276:

RFMaster wrote:Maybe someone cracked R. Loew patch?

What a piece of shit that guy "rloew" is! Wow, just wow!

Way too lazy this week but if my anger remains until next week, I will register a few domain names with all the words he didn't like. I will put them all several times in those domains and then make hyperlinks to those words which would point to Google. Nothing illegal about that but it will surely, fuck him up a little bit more.

Although, on second thought, I'm not sure if wasting even one dollar on that fuck is worth my time. :grin:

!
30%

2014-06-19 15:15 »

Forgot to write it, this is what I personally replied to him, one sentence:

"Understand that we will never remove words. Not now, not ever."

:mrgreen:

larryb123456

2014-06-24 04:56 »

Hello, MSFN haters (lol):

I'm a happy member of MSFN (love it) -- member name there is larryb123456 -- and a friend told me about your Fools of MSFN forum, and I just couldn't wait to check out the site to see whether or not I was at the top of the Fool's list.

I had my hopes up, but almost cried (boo hoo) when I found that I wasn't even mentioned.
Gosh darn it !!!
Forgive my cussin', but I know I won't be banned here for such obscenity.
Gee Whiz!!!
There I go cussin' again (I said "Whiz"), but being able to fully express myself here is so, so very liberating for an extremely repressed individual such as myself.
Whoop de doo!!!
There I go again. I said "doo".
Please forgive me. I'll stop this incessant stream of profanities now.
I mean, enough is never enough.

By way of introduction, I've been a member of MSFN since August, 2010, and since I'm interested in computer graphics, I started a "custom avatars and signatures" thread in the Graphics and Designing Art Forum, in August, 2011. When I joined, all I knew how to make were static graphics, and, over time I learned to make animated GIF graphics, and I've made a ton of animated GIF userbars for a userbars forum I belong to.

At first, in my thread, I made a lot of avatars, signatures, and animated GIFs for some MSFN members, and met a lot of very nice people. But I've gotten away from that to get back to actual painting and drawing. I still make posts on my thread, but, now, I try to creatively explore the boundaries of "Nonsense", and oftentimes find myself posting "Idiocity", in various forms. I try to make my posts entertaining, and maybe thought-provoking, for the readers.

As of now, my thread has nearly 50,000 views. That is, I've been able to waste the time of nearly 50,000 people, and that makes me very happy.
Whoop de doo!!!
I shan't apologize for cussin' this time, since I now fully feel the verbiage-liberating environment of this website.

If you're interested in checking out my stuff, I think it's best that you start on the last page, number 27, given in the link below, and go backwards in time.

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/152748- ... try1080945

I sure hope that I can waste some of your all's time, too.

My ultimate goal of this post here is to be voted the #1 Fool of MSFN, at this website.
If this were to happen, I could die a happy man.
Gee Whiz!!!
I just can't stop cussin'.
I said "Whiz" again, and such uncensored expression frees my soul!!!

Larry

!
30%

2014-06-24 16:17 »

Dear Larry,

First of all, welcome to TechTalk.cc. Glad that you find this place interesting. :relaxed:

We are not "MSFN haters". On the contrary, I personally, am very thankful of MSFN. If they had not banned me and deleted all of my posts and threads, I might have never founded TechTalk.cc.

Enlightening others and illuminating them about the way they gather around decaying corpses of the so called "mainstream forums" is part of our goal and it seems that we are fulfilling that part successfully.

1332-boldly-crossing-the-valley-of-death.jpg
1332-boldly-crossing-the-valley-of-death.jpg (131.33 KiB) Viewed 12782 times

On a side note, if you wish to advertise one of your threads which you have in another forum, I recommend you to start a new thread for it instead of trying to sneak it under cover in this thread. You would get far more attention and viewers that way.

We have no problem with you trying to get more visitors to your art work.
You do not need to do it under cover in here.
Speak freely!

Excellent art work by the way.

larryb123456

2014-06-24 17:54 »

Hello, "!":

Thanks for your welcome wish.

Glad to know you all aren't MSFN haters.
Carrying negative energies within one's soul is such an undesirable, psyche-damaging burden to bear, IMO.

I'll put your comments in italics, and my responses in non-italicized text.
That approach has always seemed to be simpler and more straight-forward for me.

Enlightening others and illuminating them about the way they gather around decaying corpses of the so called "mainstream forums" is part of our goal and it seems that we are fulfilling that part successfully.

I am a total fan of free expression and exchanges of such between open-minded individuals. IMO, the world would be a much, much better place if everyone would fully consider, without biases, every other person's attempts to explain their versions of "enlightenment" and "illumination". Glad you're reaching your *own* goals (without harming anyone in the process, of course).

On a side note, if you wish to advertise one of your threads which you have in another forum, I recommend you to start a new thread for it instead of trying to sneak it under cover in this thread. You would get far more attention and viewers that way.

WOW, I didn't know that I had the magical, mysterious power of "sneaking", without even trying to do so. I knew that I had the power of levitation and the ability to go out-of-body and telepathically communicate with chipmunks in Romania, but I didn't know that I could "sneak", when I wasn't even trying to do so. Thank you so much for pointing that out, because I want to fully know the extent of my super-powers. I'm not interested in getting more attention and viewers for my thread on MSFN. It seems that it is getting quite a bit of attention without my taking any additional steps. My references to my thread on MSFN were just a part of my self-introduction, here, on this website. Please forgive me if I was out of line.

We have no problem with you trying to get more visitors to your art work.
You do not need to do it under cover in here.

Thank you. My comments immediately above are directly pertinent in my response to your statement here.

Speak freely!

Gee Whiz, Gosh Darn It, Ramma Lamma Ding Dong (I said "Dong" and, right now, I'm blushing uncontrollably), I will speak freely, since I've been given permission to do so by you. Thank you so much for liberating my soul.

Excellent art work by the way.

Seriously, thank you so much for the nice compliment.
I enjoy learning new art techniques and concepts, both digital and real-world, as in painting and drawing. I have no inflated illusions about my art abilities. In the grand scheme of things, on a scale ranging from 0 to 100, I'd rate my abilities at about 10. But my goal in doing my art is to find my *own* way, to develop my *own* style(s), and in the process, find out things I need to know about myself, *each time* I make something new.

Thank you so much, "!", for taking time to respond to my post.

Larry

Scorpius

2014-06-24 18:20 »

Loss of conscience with no regret. Nothing matters... well, at least it hasn't yet. :wink:

93ddd3447d5e38d9549ac26726a359a7-d47n021.jpg
93ddd3447d5e38d9549ac26726a359a7-d47n021.jpg (226.82 KiB) Viewed 12773 times

(http://bringyourhate.deviantart.com)

larryb123456

2014-06-24 23:39 »

Why were my last 2 posts deleted, after both were posted successfully and remained posted for quite some time?

Did I do something wrong?

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Larry

techtalk.cc
100%

2014-06-24 23:45 »

@larryb123456,

They were absolutely not deleted. We don't do that in here. :relaxed:

Moved here and here.

Unsure if you are using "www.foolsdesign.org" or "www.techtalk.cc" but if you use "techtalk.cc" domain, all of the "unread posts" will show up on the bottom of the forums on all screens. Look at the bottom of the screen, just blow where the forums end, you can't miss it. :thumbup:

unread posts.png
unread posts.png (455.81 KiB) Viewed 12752 times