Shoot the breeze, anything goes.
RYANST

2014-04-12 23:02 »

@RYANST I didn't mean the sorry if that offended anyone, i knew i could say anything

J. T.

2014-04-13 15:05 »

Hi Ryanst:

Well, I don't swear too much...lol, but I admit that a few of us at MSFN were going on about the subject of XP Updates after EOL a tad ad nauseum, but my view is, if you're not interested, then skip the thread; right? submix8c and jaclaz treat MSFN like it's THEIR forum, so if they are bored of the topic, then too bad.

Anyway, I got my chance to call submix8c a shithead...lol. But if you check out the "XP Updates Until 2015" thread, you'll see that I stated viewpoint more than eloquently, but they'd have none of it. Oh well. Their loss.

Cheers,
J. T.
(Hamilton, Ontario)

I, user.

2014-04-13 18:20 »

@J.,

I found this place from random chance and I can tell you, this place absolutely rocks!

In here, you can do what a forum is actually about, which is to talk, speek and discuss things. Those weirdos at MSFN (and almost all other forums) don't seem to understand the concept of a forum. :lol: I feel at home here because I never feel that my posts and threads will be locked or deleted just because some moron admininistrator doesn't like the subject. :roll:

Scorpius

2014-04-13 18:24 »

Dear J.,

Lots of our visitors are refugees from other moronics forums. We hope that you enjoy this place as all of our visitors do. Together, we will be strong.

As always, in here, you are able to speak freely!

!
30%

2014-04-13 18:37 »

J. T. wrote:Well, I don't swear too much...

We don't run a kindergarten, in here, no one will bother you if you feel like saying "fuck". If you don't feel like saying "fuck", that's all right too! :relaxed:

J. T. wrote:...I admit that a few of us at MSFN were going on about the subject of XP Updates after EOL a tad ad nauseum, but my view is, if you're not interested, then skip the thread; right?

Exactly! We are on the same page. That's why even on our "News" section, we have allowed the news items to be bumped up if someone replies to it. If anyone dislike a thread, just don't read it. :ugeek:

J. T. wrote:...submix8c and jaclaz treat MSFN like it's THEIR forum, so if they are bored of the topic, then too bad.

Anyway, I got my chance to call submix8c a shithead...lol. But if you check out the "XP Updates Until 2015" thread, you'll see that I stated viewpoint more than eloquently, but they'd have none of it. Oh well. Their loss...

Their loss indeed. To hell with them! :mrgreen:

Last but not least, J., if you like this place, please do tell to your friends about us! There is so much hate pointed towards this place that they do their utmost to hide us from their users. They even reject our paid advertising on many Web sites. We need all the support we can get.

!
30%

2014-04-28 19:16 »

The thing that pisses me off about the morons at MSFN and their behaviour. How they keep deleting posts and threads all the time. They claim to be a nonprofit organization, asking for donation and all but since when a nonprofit organization tries to keep people in the dark?

In theory, they should love this Web site, EVEN THOUGH WE CALL THEM ADMINS AND MODERATORS FOR FOOLS, because if they truly cared about their visitors and wanted to benefit them, they wouldn't try to hide other similar technology Web sites from their users.

They KNOW that the more people see places like our techtalk.cc Web site, the more people will realize how such Web sites such as MSFN really don't offer that much to their visitors. Not only that, people would also realize that the words over there were not really free! How fucking sad is a forum which bans you from using certain words or ideas? Can you even call such a place for a forum? Just looking at their news section could make anyone cry. I don't even know why they call it "Latest Technology News"? Because it really is NOT. They post some crap about Microsoft or Internet Explorer once in a while, like maybe 2-3 times a month!

Yet, when we come there and offer a good news section to their visitors, the fools of MSFN go into panic mode and start deleting posts, threads and banning|deleting members.

That is PRETTY FUCKING CREEPY if you ask me. Even more creepy it becomes, when you realize that people actually send money to them!

I mean what? They think that each visitor can only visit ONE Web site at a time? For example, see how oldergeeks.com came in here and basically promoted their Web site. Did we delete posts? No. Did we ban? No. Did we kill threads? No! Not only that, we welcomed them!

In here, we are not afraid if people know about other Web sites. SO... FUCKING... WHAT? :lol: We stand on our own merits! We don't feel the urge to hide stuff from our visitors! Hell, if there is a good Web site our there, we have no problem of speaking about it!

Long story short, FUCK MSFN! (and all similar places) :mrgreen:

Why the naked pictures? BECAUSE I CAN! ::thumbup::

Oh noes, did I hurt your feeling?
Oh noes, did you see pictures which are called "not safe for work" (NSFW)?
Well, that's tough luck! Fuck your work too if they limit what you may or may not see!

Shemar Moore nude 1.jpg
Shemar Moore nude 1.jpg (89.79 KiB) Viewed 4517 times

tumblr_n4dfkbplgz1si42yzo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n4dfkbplgz1si42yzo1_1280.jpg (126.53 KiB) Viewed 4517 times

shes-got-legs-2-scene3-3.jpg
shes-got-legs-2-scene3-3.jpg (58 KiB) Viewed 4517 times

RYANST

2014-05-03 14:46 »

The only thing i originally had a problem was that they move your posts without even telling you even though i was acctually new, i mean for all i knew, that post could have got deleted, if they had just told me that it was moved, it would have been fine, but anyways, me and flasche were in a bit of a fight, then we eventually stopped and i said sorry, since it was the end if the argument, then whatever420 has to come and say what the heck, even though it had nothing to do with him, and then you try to talk to him and say, if your not intrested in helping me, why are you here?, it makes no sence, then he had to repeat the same thing over and over again, so i thought, fine, just be like that, you ll get your self nowhere, i've seen a lot of their ages, and they are like 45 and they act like some idiot, Oh BTW, your probobly not surprised, but since i've posted this, MSFN is currently unavailable!

RYANST

2014-05-03 14:52 »

You know, i was thinking about this earlier on, if they keep treating more of their users like that, there's gonna be no one left there except for the moany moderators

!
30%

2014-05-03 15:24 »

RYANST wrote:...they act like some idiot, Oh BTW, your probobly not surprised, but since i've posted this, MSFN is currently unavailable!

lolololol

!
30%

2014-05-03 15:26 »

RYANST wrote:...if they keep treating more of their users like that, there's gonna be no one left there except for the moany moderators

It's already like that. MSFN is so dead. Most of the active users are just a bunch of morons hanging out in there really. :mrgreen: