Shoot the breeze, anything goes.
Scorpius

2014-04-09 18:37 »

Let them have their joy with all kinds of "MSFN Etiquette" and "MSFN Forum Rules" and "MSFN Warning(s)". Looks like kindergarten over there and indeed, they are playing in sand. No shortage of love for sticks and lines, of course.

jaclaz wrote:Personally I think that there is a lot of sand, plenty of sticks and lines need to be drawn...

Says it all.

prison111.PNG
prison111.PNG (39.06 KiB) Viewed 5057 times

Smoke Sexy Lips Black & White Wallpaper.jpg
Smoke Sexy Lips Black & White Wallpaper.jpg (158.5 KiB) Viewed 5057 times

!
30%

2014-04-10 00:42 »

@PROBLEMCHYLD,

Excellently put! ::thumbup::

I think the only reason they haven't banned or killed that thread so far is that "I, user." said that they would ban and delete so I'm guessing they are just pretending and trying real hard to not do that just to prove us wrong this time.

As you so correctly say, there is always full of "gun-ho topic closers". I fucking love that phrase. :D

They might pretend to be all serious and grown ups over there but they never actually solve any problems but only hide, delete or ban the "problems" instead of actually discussing the issues.

Like for example when Randy from OlderGeeks.com came here, sure me and him had a rough start but no one got banned. No threads got deleted or locked and on top of that, we worked out everything!

But stuff like that is too much to handle for those fools of MSFN. :relaxed:

haha nice.PNG
haha nice.PNG (71.53 KiB) Viewed 5045 times

I, user.

2014-04-10 01:04 »

"!", I just saw your old post over there. Wow, the way they treat paying and donating members is mind-boggling. If that's how a person who donates get treated there, I don't want to think what they do to the "regular non-paying" users.

They try to talk from a high ground but at the end of the day, they are just a bunch of fools.

I would go as far as calling them almost thieves, they took your money fully but cut your service short when they felt like it and if I remember correctly, you never got a penny back. Unbelievable that people still go there but then again, MSFN seems so dead. Serves them right.

MSFN motherfuckers.PNG
MSFN motherfuckers.PNG (46.19 KiB) Viewed 5043 times

unbelievable-suit-qais-diaries-1.jpg
unbelievable-suit-qais-diaries-1.jpg (76.09 KiB) Viewed 5043 times

Steven W
VIP

2014-04-10 01:06 »

If you go back a little ways on their USP thread, you'll see what stirred all the shit up.

Hint: IT WASN'T PROBLEMCHYLD.

And as for my own attitude:

They've closed several threads, that might cover some of the same ground, but aren't entirely the same, but allow an endless number of "Why use such-and-such OS in whatever year this is" threads. -- So, quite frankly, they could be consistent with their own rules. Quite frankly, I no longer care.

!
30%

2014-04-11 10:13 »

Hahhahahha... excellent! Once again, they proved this thread to be very relevant and true.
They deleted that thread entirely!

msfn fucks 01.PNG
msfn fucks 01.PNG (12.03 KiB) Viewed 5027 times

msfn fucks 02.PNG
msfn fucks 02.PNG (43.99 KiB) Viewed 5027 times

Fuck_you.jpg
Fuck_you.jpg (143.4 KiB) Viewed 5027 times

Scorpius

2014-04-11 10:18 »

The difference between us and the other places; They can come in here and create a "The fools of techtaclk.cc" and even then, we would not have deleted it. Scared little sissies, afraid of a little debate and heat.

That's how much we rock! ::thumbup::

1100.jpg
1100.jpg (24.94 KiB) Viewed 5025 times

I, user.

2014-04-11 10:39 »

Heh, so they finally killed my thread. :cry:

Really funny how they said that we are like them when this place is nothing like MSFN. Just look at their sorry ass "latest technology news" and I'm almost embarassed for them.

Firstly, everything is about "Microsoft products" and that's not really "latest technology news" and secondly, their update frequency is just sad. They got one for this month, they posted a whopping 2 last month, another 2 prior month to that and... and... *drum roll* the one prior that is from November of last year!!! :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Compare that to what techtalk.cc offers and the MSFN folks very quickly start to look like a bunch of pathetic morons with illusions of grandeur! I would have felt sorry for them if they weren't such jackasses! I can't believe that people actually donate money to them! ::yawn::

news LOL msfn.PNG
news LOL msfn.PNG (244.16 KiB) Viewed 5023 times

Techtalk.cc:

news good techtalk.cc.png
news good techtalk.cc.png (82.22 KiB) Viewed 5023 times

J. T.

2014-04-12 18:55 »

I may register here. I am a new MSFN refugee from just today. I am so sick and tired of dealing with people like submix8c or jaclaz. I was very interested in discussing XP's EOL and the end of updates and I was very polite about it; but if Lord jaclaz or Prince submix8c don't wish to discuss it, or it bores them, then you're screwed (at least it seems).

Now I wasn't a paying member but that does not mean they are any less s--t heads over at MSFN, and I knw there are some great guys there, but the superior attitude of the two clowns I menitioned was getting fatiguing.

Steven W
VIP

2014-04-12 19:33 »

Welcome J.. You can actually use the words you want to say here. You can even tell us off if the mood strikes. Enjoy your freedom!

RYANST

2014-04-12 22:41 »

@J. T., Your not the only one, i asked so nicely about a windows 95 virtual machine refusing to boot up, and i got a bunch of crap back, (sorry if that offended anyone) and yeah, im real tired of it, i do feel your pain though

In the future, I am not asking for help, because i know if i do, it will just be a waste of time