Shoot the breeze, anything goes.
Dibya

2016-03-01 04:28 »

They are doing partiality with members

!
30%

2016-03-01 09:29 »

Dibya wrote:Hi, I am member their at MSFN , Yesterday I left it as those moderators there gone , doing whatever else with members posts.
MSFN IS THE WORST FORUM IN THIS WORLD.
THEY WANT TO STICK WITH THEIR GOLDEN RULES.
They have full rights to do partiality with any forum.
RyanVM Forum is the best forum ever.
I donot want to see the face of MSFN Anymore.
Most of the moderators of MSFN are cruel devils
What does they think i donot know?
They are really fools(Only few moderators)
If you start a threat for solving your problems they will suggest such thing to increase your problems. :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:
If msfn doesnot leave their golden worese evil rules one day will come when it will shutdown

Haha, I hear ya! I have no idea how "RyanVM" forums are, I guess they are good as you say but we are also very good! No one will touch your posts in here! :mrgreen: Those fuckers at MSFN can go to hell for all I care. :sick:

!
30%

2016-03-13 07:11 »

The crazy shit never stops at MSFN. :mrgreen:

PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2016-07-15 03:20 »

Fuck them, and fuck everyone who think the shit is right. I had my signature over six years and all of a sudden some fucker is upset.
Screenshot_2016-07-14-19-45-40.png
Screenshot_2016-07-14-19-45-40.png (90.63 KiB) Viewed 17953 times
Screenshot_2016-07-14-19-46-52.png
Screenshot_2016-07-14-19-46-52.png (110.19 KiB) Viewed 17953 times

!
30%

2016-07-15 17:30 »

Wow, I lack proper amount of bad words to cover this thing... really pissed off now but hm, this should be enough:

Let them burn in hell for all eternity. :sick: :sick: :sick:

!
30%

2016-07-15 17:41 »

Vote with your feet, leave that place. Don't give them visitors. Even if it's only one.

Steven W
VIP

2016-08-21 03:01 »

Someone got triggered and needs their safe space (you know, their homogenized, white padded cell full of people who all think alike).

089.gif
089.gif (796.94 KiB) Viewed 17875 times

Gotta take it seriously or you gonna get a visit:

pc.png
pc.png (158.09 KiB) Viewed 17875 times

Oh well. It's their garden, I guess the can run it however they like.

PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2016-08-21 03:53 »

The only reason I'm still on forums, is because the bitches @ microsoft hasn't made an Xbox One S in matte black. So I gotta shit on these fuck boys in these forums. :razz: :razz:

@ SW, it's like you never left. :mrgreen:

!
30%

2016-09-03 13:05 »

This is what I have to put up with just for a simple account verification.
I trust he will fit nicely with the fools of MSFN!
:lol: :sick:

Non Hic wrote:@aurgathor,
Are you ignoring my emails on purpose :think: or are you too stupid to trust Microsoft's spam filters? :problem:

aurgathor wrote:Neither. Unless there is a specific reason to do so, I read my hotmail once every 6 months or so, mostly just to avoid the deletion of the account....

Non Hic wrote:@aurgathor,
Then you shouldn't have provided it in here you damn moron. I will be deleting your account. Create another one with an actual real email you use or just don't have an account in here, stupid fuck. :sick: Oh, and fuck you for wasting my time. :evil:

Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 09:54
To: Tech talk, cold comfort.
Subject: Re: .Are you human?.

Fucking morons -- if you want to verify people over email, than tell that at sign up time, or send an IM on the board.

As an admin or owner you can run your forum in any way you wish, I won't argue about that, but looks to me you're off to a messed up start. But don't worry, I won't be creating any more account there.

Furthermore, based on you childish behavior, your critique about msfn.org now seems a little questionable.

And cordially fuck you too!

Sent: Saturday, September 3, 2016 12:53
To: 'Aur Gathor'
Subject: RE: .Are you human?..

I think you are the one who might be some kind of moron. Why do you think we need an email when you sign up here? Just to look at it? I emailed you several times, it is not our problem that you provide an email which you only look at every sixth months (according to yourself).

Also, this isn’t about account activation, being member here MEANS that we can actually REACH and TALK to our members. As I said in an earlier email, you can use this Web site FULLY 100% without an account! You can create new threads, reply, download, attach, upload without an account. For this reason, I give zero fucks about you creating an account or not! YOU DON’T EVEN NEED AN ACCOUNT TO USE THE WEB SITE!

Most forums have automated email verification where you must click on a link to activate your account. We are better than those, we do this manually to make sure zero bots sign up here but while we were in this process, your account was fully functional.
I don’t decide that much, we (members) agreed on verifying the accounts in here. Very clearly stated in here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=412 that we gave zero interest on collecting 1000 dead accounts. We do not like to force people to have an account just to speak two words! We have no interest in having your email.

“And cordially fuck you too!” *lol*

I usually say, shit is very sticky and it tend to stick to other dirty things. If you love dictators and censorship so much, if you like your posts removed just for disagreeing with an admin or simply having a different opinion, if you like to get fucked over after paying someone and then get your account deleted, yes, in that case, go stick to msfn.org and enjoy the other dirt in there.

By the way, if you REALLY feel like it, you can insult me and everyone else in here publicly viewtopic.php?f=4&t=415 and NO ONE will delete or touch your posts. This is the difference between us and the fools at msfn and other similar forums.

WE ACTUALLY ALLOW YOU TO SPEAK FREELY IN OUR FORUMS.

/regards Non Hic

Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 9:31 AM
To: aurgathor
Subject: RE: .Are you human?.

Being nice here... once more reminder. Need a reply to this email from you.

Sent: Monday, August 22, 2016 19:27
Subject: RE: .Are you human?.

Reminder! The only and last one!

Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 15:15
Subject: .Are you human?.

Hello!

You have recently joined our Web sites (foolsdesign.org and/or techtalk.cc), we are wondering if you are a human or a bot?

We check, ALL new members, manually to make sure no bots join as members. We want to make sure that ALL of our members are humans and are reachable by email.

You must reply to this email to ensure us that you, indeed are a human being and can be reachable by email.

There is a real human behind this email who will read your reply …and respond to it in case you need assistance. :)

Bear in mind that failure to answer us, will result in deletion of your account.

Thank you,

/regards
The TechTalk.cc team