Shoot the breeze, anything goes.
PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2014-05-30 16:24 »

We don't want you here. Fuck off dude.

Just kidding. I love this forum because of freedom. We are glad to have you. Now donate to my bank account $100,000.
Thank you very much and have a very fucked up day.

Scorpius

2014-05-31 18:05 »

We don't fuck with our members. Our members are not our product, they are our customers. That is a huge difference and it makes us very unique.

As I said earlier, even our founder ("!") has a regular user account in here and obeys the same rules as everyone else.

That being said, we don't fool around either and we always work with full disclosure about everything. That is why I feel that it is important to tell everyone that the membership account of the user "LostInSpace2012" has been deleted.

The reason we deleted the account is simple, he/she did not reply to our verification emails. We email everyone and I mean everyone get these verification emails to make sure our community stays vibrant and alive and more importantly, we make sure that no bots are part of our members. These verification emails are not automated and real persons are behind them to answer any questions or give support. It is very clear to see from our rules, terms and conditions but I had to write this in case you wonder what happened to "LostInSpace2012" account.

Please also bear in mind that the person is not banned in anyway. Only the account is removed. None of the posts deleted, of course! We always keep everything someone posts. That person and including all visitors are always, most welcome to reply, post and join any discussion in here without a forced account creation.

But if you absolutely want a membership in here, then we must absolutely be able to reach you by email otherwise, you do not exist in our world. :problem:

@J. T.,

Be careful if you reveal your MSFN nickname, there is a chance that they ban and delete your account over there just by posting in here. Although, most of our members don't give a flying fuck about that. They don't let MSFN (or any other forum) to continue to rule their lives even outside of their realm. :relaxed:

With love, as always. :cool:

anal01.png
anal01.png (562.5 KiB) Viewed 6073 times

!
30%

2014-06-03 02:53 »

98 Guy wrote:...PS: has any of these efforts here in this thread, the accomplishments, etc, been recognized or mentioned over at msfn? Because I don't see it, and it's a big hole in their knowledge base over there in terms of the win-98 community know nothing about this. Not that I particularly care, but I just wonder how this is going to play out. The politics will be somewhat entertaining.

Much doubtful that anyone over there know about the Windows 98 memory patch which will allow the user of several GB of RAM. Please help spread the word about TechTalk.cc! Those bastards quickly delete anything we post over there and ban the accounts. The motherfuckers keep their user base in the dark for some very strange reasons.

It's almost as if they want to shut off their users' internet and only allow them to visit MSFN. :problem:

Maybe they could have a special firewall product, hm... they could call it "the great wall of china MSFN". :lolno: :sick:

I, user.

2014-06-03 02:57 »

I tried but they deleted the entire thread!!! :shock: :evil:

2014-06-09 17:20 »

censor.jpg
censor.jpg (17.42 KiB) Viewed 6032 times

!
30%

2014-06-10 20:42 »

Hahhahaha... I can clearly see in our statistics that we get referrals from MSFN. For example from http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/171494- ... d-comfort/ and http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/171693- ... questions/ ...but if you try to visit the first one, it "doesn't exist". Those bastards seem to have hid that thread but they use it to visit our Web site... once every few days.

Maybe they like this place after all. :wink:

So... once again proven that they do visit us, let me welcome the MSFN administrators by saying the following:

Fuck you. :relaxed:

photo-Anal-159746912.jpg
photo-Anal-159746912.jpg (31.91 KiB) Viewed 6022 times

rloew

2014-06-17 01:45 »

Non Hic wrote:
98 Guy wrote:...PS: has any of these efforts here in this thread, the accomplishments, etc, been recognized or mentioned over at msfn? Because I don't see it, and it's a big hole in their knowledge base over there in terms of the win-98 community know nothing about this. Not that I particularly care, but I just wonder how this is going to play out. The politics will be somewhat entertaining.

Much doubtful that anyone over there know about the Windows 98 memory patch which will allow the user of several GB of RAM. Please help spread the word about TechTalk.cc! Those bastards quickly delete anything we post over there and ban the accounts. The motherfuckers keep their user base in the dark for some very strange reasons.

It's almost as if they want to shut off their users' internet and only allow them to visit MSFN. :problem:

Maybe they could have a special firewall product, hm... they could call it "the great wall of china MSFN". :lolno: :sick:

They blocked this topic because the German Patch and anything related to it is Warez.

Steven W
VIP

2014-06-17 02:31 »

They blocked this topic because the German Patch and anything related to it is Warez.

It may have been better to have blocked and obfuscated the links and have stated the reason why. I suppose the argument could be made that it would draw attention to pirated versions. Do realize though, no one here had untoward intentions.

!
30%

2014-06-17 03:10 »

rloew wrote:...They blocked this topic because the German Patch and anything related to it is Warez.

Easy there cowboy... the "German Patch" might have been some kind of warez but I don't like your wording at all where you say "...and anything related to it is warez.".

Tell me exactly what the hell do you mean by that? Are you suggesting that people can't talk about it?
What the fucking fucker of fuck do you mean by "...anything related to it is warez."?

We don't have any warez in here. This is not a warez Web site and any warez found will be removed, although, unlike places such as MSFN, we will inform our members and visitors why something was deleted or removed.

I did contact you directly and asked you for permission. You didn't give us permission to host your files and that is that. None of your files are hosted here.

I don't like the way you barge in here and accuse us to do warez. This isn't MSFN and we don't suck their cocks, we don't suck your cock or any other cock for that matter. If you are going to accuse a legitimate Web site of doing warez, show evidence. Bring it forward and the warez material will be deleted... or just go fuck yourself with a dry piece of wood. Put it so far up your ass that you can feel the smell of your shit smeared on top of it in the back of your throat.

That is my two cents about your accusation.

PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2014-06-17 10:31 »

Maybe we should get MSFN involved in this. Lets see where it takes us.