Shoot the breeze, anything goes.
!
30%

2015-09-15 18:45 »

In the past 30 days, we have had 857 unique visitors... but no one talks! *lol* ...creepy fucks! :mrgreen: :lol:

PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2015-09-16 07:01 »

I go to hundreds of forums throughout the months, and I don't say much. The only time I register on a forum is when I need to download something. Most forums persecute users for not reading. We are different. If you go under, I'm going with you. I'm always in the cut watching. We haven't lost yet, but we need to re-evaluate our strategy, lets keep hope alive. Some people are shy and intimidated. Some forums expect you to know certain shit and when you don't, they nail you to the cross. If a user found their answer, then its no need to post. I'm sorry to say but we do lack certain features. Some people would like to talk in private and not let everyone know their next move. In order to beat the competition we have to kill them. I have many suggestions and feedback, but if they are not taken into consideration, it's pointless to post. This is just my 2 cents. I'm here until the Lord take my breathe.

!
30%

2015-09-16 14:43 »

PROBLEMCHYLD wrote:...and I don't say much...

Yeah, I know. I was just kind'a venting really. Wasn't pointed at anyone specific. :oops: :grin: ...and thanks my friend, always love your honest way of talking! If you have suggestions, feel free to tell me. Actually, yesterday, I was pondering on upgrading the forums from phpBB 3.0 to 3.1 and we will probably need a new theme so in that time of upgrade, I can try to "restore" certain functions, the one we use is heavily altered.

So any suggestions you have, they are most welcome. If you don't want them public (fine by me though), you can post them in the you know where section. :razz:

beer-warfare-001.jpg
beer-warfare-001.jpg (88.84 KiB) Viewed 3011 times