Shoot the breeze, anything goes.
Steven W
VIP

2015-10-11 19:09 »

If I ever had any doubts whatsoever that Neowin.net was a Microsoft shill site, they all evaporated today:

thuder_RDRR1.png
thuder_RDRR1.png (591.46 KiB) Viewed 2531 times

The article on the front page blathers on and on about how Microsoft sticking to their guns has brought about immense success. The author was ever-so-impressed by the flashing lights at some event that Microsoft had, which the author forgets to name in his ad article, that he instantly had to share his deep insights with the world via Neowin:

Sticking with catchy phrases like the"The tablet that can replace your laptop" helps increase brand recognition and consistency.

Lawdy, Lawdy! It's thunder, Lawdy!

If you really want some laughs watch the naysayers in the comments get piled on by the crowd Neowin attracts.

!
30%

2015-10-11 20:31 »

Oh God, indeed. They pour out disgusting filth all the time in there. I used to like that place many years ago, however. By the way, I heard they will be removing the "old" Control Panel. It was on Neowin I heard it I believe. I think I'm going to puke. :sick: :sick: :sick:

Great thing, this killing Windows Update which I did. Hah! They can FUCK RIGHT OFF.