Shoot the breeze, anything goes.
!
30%

2015-12-11 15:22 »

PROBLEMCHYLD wrote:I have decided not to rip the movies after all because with the services I have combined, 1/3 is already streamable. I can't use HBO Now or Showtime Anytime, my list is has been revised. I might add a couple more services. Netflix has a lot of shitty movies. When a user VPN netflix, they get more content thats not provided in their country.

Amazon Video
Crackle
FrightPix
Hulu Plus
Netflix
Popcornflix
SnagXtreme
Tubi TV

Did you guys know that when you use netflix on different devices, some of the content is different regardless of the subscription? Example: If I login netflix on apple tv, I get all the seasons of Roseanne and if I log on with xbox I only get one season. Corporations are always fucking their customers. Its the same with movies.

In my humble opinion, you will regret not ripping them. All these services remove shows after a certain date, movies have become like milk, with expiration dates!

Different devices, different content, totally sick. I have experienced it too. Super fucked. :sick:

PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2015-12-17 02:40 »

I'm using Showtime through Amazon Prime, these fucking corporations needs to find an overall solution. I don't like the fact, I need to use different devices for different services and content. Since I'm not in a binding contract, I can cancel at any time. Fucking idiots! I'm not buying more devices for content when I can download from a torrent. I am a paying customer and being deprive of content that is rightfully mines. Fuck all you trolls, faggots, and anyone elsewhere who wants to jump on the bandwagon. I'm downloading torrents whether I own the shit or not. I'm downloading games and all the illegal shit I can find. I don't care no more. Kiss my black American Nigger Ass. Have a devastating day, fuckboys and fuckbitches.

!
30%

2015-12-17 04:02 »

Haha...

...yeah, fucking bastards. They want you to be forced to pay to several different corporations so in the end, it will even more expensive than cable. It's so sick!!! 2 seasons in this service, 1 season in the other, another third season in some other service with expiration dates and shit.

I don't pirate and download stuff personally, however. The reason is that if they don't want it to be accessible to me even when I pay, I'm not even interested on watching or chasing the shows down the rabbit hole. Fuck them, I won't even download that shit. I don't want them to have the satisfaction of even seeing me wanting these shows, because frankly, I don't want those shows THAT much, I can and I am living without all of them.

I had 3 different services but all I will keep is Netflix now. Anything not on there, doesn't exist for me and if Netflix makes their price higher without more content, well, FUCK THEM AS WELL. I rather watch the green logo of techtalk.cc instead. :mrgreen:

3355824586_207b78009b_b.jpg
3355824586_207b78009b_b.jpg (596.91 KiB) Viewed 6461 times

PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2016-01-03 10:51 »

I was just ranting about downloading shit. I'm not wasting my bandwidth to prove a point. On another note, Crackle is the shit. I watch Crackle more than Netflix and Hulu. It definitely has different content. I have removed Amazon Video and have added Viewster to my channels. I'm really starting to hate hulu. I hate Sling Tv too, one device only bullshit. I have 3 tablets, 4 laptops, xbox 360 and 2 samsung droid phones. Them fucking idiots want $20 a month.

My Streaming Channels

Crackle - (Free)
FrightPix - (Free)
Hulu Plus - (Paid)
Netflix - (Paid)
Popcornflix - (Free)
SnagXtreme - (Free)
Tubi TV - (Free)
Viewster - (Free)

PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2016-03-13 14:49 »

My updated XBOX 360

A&E - (Free) with Cable
Amazon Video - (Paid)
Crackle - (Free)
Encore Play - (Free) with Cable
Fox Now - (Free) with Cable
FrightPix - (Free)
FX Now - (Free) with Cable
History - (Free) with Cable
Hulu Plus - (Paid)
Lifetime - (Free) with Cable
Netflix - (Paid)
Popcornflix - (Free)
SnagXtreme - (Free)
Starz Play - (Free) with Cable
Tubi TV - (Free)
Viewster - (Free)
Watch ABC - (Free) with Cable
Watch Disney Junior (Free) with Cable
YouTube - (Free)

PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2016-03-14 01:19 »

Added Movieplex @ the moment, I pay about $300 a year for all the services combined.

A&E - (Free) with Cable
Amazon Video - (Paid)
Crackle - (Free)
FrightPix - (Free)
FX Now - (Free) with Cable
Hulu Plus - (Paid)
Movieplex - (Free) with Cable
Netflix - (Paid)
Popcornflix - (Free)
SnagXtreme - (Free)
Tubi TV - (Free)
Viewster - (Free)
Watch Disney Junior - (Free) with Cable
YouTube - (Free)

!
30%

2016-03-14 06:55 »

This is an excellent list! :clap:

PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2016-03-29 05:52 »

I just subscribe to The Paramount Vault thru YouTube and created a Watch Later list. They got some Ninja movies on there. I'm a martial arts fanatic. Love some of the classics on there. I'm creating a huge library/database for movies. Its almost like I'm straying from computers to TV. The internet is getting fucking boring.

!
30%

2016-03-30 03:31 »

PROBLEMCHYLD wrote:...The internet is getting fucking boring.

True that brother! :sad: :cry: :neutral:

PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2016-05-10 18:52 »

A&E - (Free) with Cable
Alexander Learning Series - (Paid) kids app
Amazon Video - (Paid)
CNET - (Free)
Crackle - (Free)
Fox News - (Free)
FrightPix - (Free)
FX Now - (Free) with Cable includes FX, FXM, FXX
HBO GO - (Free) with Cable
Hulu Plus - (Paid)
IHeartRadio - (Free)
Movieplex - (Free) with Cable
NAT GEO TV - (Free) with Cable
Netflix - (Paid)
Pandora Radio - (Free)
Popcornflix - (Free)
Slacker Radio - (Free)
SnagXtreme - (Free)
Tubi TV - (Free)
Viewster - (Free)
Watch Disney Junior - (Free) with Cable
Yahoo! - (Free)
YouTube - (Free)

Still at about $300 a year for all services. My internet bill just went up though.