Shoot the breeze, anything goes.
Steven W
VIP

2015-11-18 03:57 »

Steven W
VIP

2015-11-18 04:02 »

The man is an abysmal failure, even by his own standards. I rather imagine that Alfred Nobel must have been spinning in his grave when that award was given. I have no doubt he was spinning just a few years later.

Steven W
VIP

2015-11-18 04:26 »

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014 ... -kill-1147

Granted this started during the Bush years, but very much continued and continues during the Obama years:

Finally, on 15 October 2010, Hellfire missiles fired from a Predator or Reaper drone killed Hussain, the Pakistani Taliban later confirmed. For the death of a man whom practically no American can name, the US killed 128 people, 13 of them children, none of whom it meant to harm.

peace_prize_obama.jpeg
peace_prize_obama.jpeg (28.2 KiB) Viewed 6389 times

...for his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between people".

whatever

2015-11-18 06:57 »

There is a special place in hell for people who kill children. You can talk bad about Obama, Bush or Hitler all you want but it was not Obama himself who killed all those people. I think it is prudent to think of all those military soldiers who actually do this stuff, drone pilots etc. In my humble opinion, they are the evil ones. Even more so than the head puppets.

He's five foot two and he's six feet four
He fights with missiles and with spears
He's all of thirty-one and he's only seventeen
Been a soldier for a thousand years

He's a Catholic, a Hindu, an Atheist, a Jain
A Buddhist and a Baptist and a Jew
And he knows he shouldn't kill and he knows he always will
Kill you for me my friend and me for you

And he's fighting for Canada
He's fighting for France, he's fighting for the U.S.A.
And he's fighting for the Russians
And he's fighting for Japan
And he thinks we'll put an end to war this way

And he's fighting for Democracy, he's fighting for the Reds
He says "It's for the peace of all"
He's the one who must decide, who's to live and who's to die
And he never sees the writing on the wall

But without him
How would Hitler have condemned him at Labau?
Without him Caesar would have stood alone
He's the one who gives his body as a weapon of the war
And without him all this killing can't go on

He's the Universal Soldier and he really is to blame
His orders come from far away no more
They come from here and there and you and me
And brothers can't you see
This is not the way we put the end to war

Steven W
VIP

2015-11-27 00:45 »

Yeah, perhaps so, but I think there's a special place in Hell for politicians who swear up down and give every indication that they're one way and end up being the exact opposite. I realize that all politicians end up comprising and making deals that ultimately hurt their image, but Obama is the biggest fucking hypocrite that I've seen during all my years on Earth. Bush, a pro-corporation idiot and warmonger, never presented himself as anything else. Luckily for Obama, the American public by and large has been dumb-downed enough to believe that anyone who can string words together is intelligent and doesn't know the difference between someone saying something that's actually intelligent and someone just spewing a bunch of bullshit. This ability, a catchy logo and slogan were all that were needed to allow him in to White House to start his pro-corporate, pro-ass sniffing, warmongering career. The modern "politically correct" environment certainly did not harm his campaign either.

Bend_over_time_4_demcracy.jpg
Bend_over_time_4_demcracy.jpg (37.55 KiB) Viewed 6374 times

Steven W
VIP

2016-10-15 13:07 »

Thanks to Mr. Assange, we now know:

Obama’s Cabinet and another of other appointees was picked by Citigroup executive, during the bailout, a month before the election, in an email addressed to then Obama adviser John Podesta who now works for Hillary.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8190

You can see the attachments too-- there'a tab for that.

RT puts it in perspective:

The cabinet list ended up more or less as advised.

Janet Napolitano was listed as the choice for Homeland Security, Rahm Emanuel for chief of staff, Robert Gates for Defense, Eric Holder for the Justice Department or White House Counsel, Susan Rice for United States Ambassador to the UN and Arne Duncan for Education.

Hillary Clinton wasn’t mentioned, but John Kerry was listed for Secretary of State and for the Treasury, three possibilities were on the list: Robert Rubin, Larry Summers, and Timothy Geithner.

Froman had served in the Clinton administration and moved to Citigroup along with Clinton’s Treasury Secretary, Robert Rubin.

Living in this country the past few year and seeing what I've seen over my life time, I'm not shocked.

I think you can see what Clinton's cabinet largely would've looked like if she were the nominee and later elected. Although, she may have had some Clinton Foundation donors already in mind. With a "little help" from her friends such as Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Loretta Lynch, she's guaranteed to get there. Good thing the electorate has been dumbed-down enough that they can't see all of this for what it is.

Remember black folks, this legacy needs protection! Vote for that old white bitch or Barack may revoke your Negro card. Hey, Wolf Blitzer told you that you can trust him after all.

http://elections.ap.org/content/obama-u ... his-legacy

!
30%

2016-10-17 10:35 »

Wise-Words-Of-An-American-Indian-On-21-Century-Greed-Corruption.jpg
Wise-Words-Of-An-American-Indian-On-21-Century-Greed-Corruption.jpg (96.28 KiB) Viewed 5548 times