Shoot the breeze, anything goes.
!
30%

2015-12-20 06:36 »

Yey! Found a good one with some missing features. "atlantic.net", seems pretty good, been in the business a long time. They are pretty expensive though, the cores I got are only 2GHz which I would say it's PRETTY CRAPPY. HTML5 console, good. No snapshots! They can give you daily backups which go back 30 days for 20% of the monthly price, pretty crappy too. Other places give at least ONE FREE SNAPSHOT which I choose when I take, when to restore etc.

So overall, they are not super good, they are just "OK". Good as a recovery server I guess, with some small crappy plan. They are not too flexible either like, you can only upgrade but not downgrade, that's where http://www.tilaa.com shines.

I'll keep looking but will keep "atlantic.net" in the list of good ones. So far, I found two, "atlantic.net" and "sharkservers.rs (.co.uk)" if hopefully they can iron out some issues.

Definitely NOT impressed by "atlantic.net" because of high price and low CPU speed (oh, and can't find any SSD option but it probably would cost a LOT). Their support was "OK" I suppose, ZERO flexibility (which sucks) but I went pretty hard on the support and they kept answering me professionally, so that's pretty good. Support is very important when things are broken, messy and the customer is angry with several tickets and 1000 questions so I always go hard on support in the start to see how much I can push them. Not because I'm an asshole but because I have to make sure they care about the customer even when the customer is annoying and angry or abusive. :smile:

So sick of looking for VPS hosting places, I could puke. I'm all dizzy! :sick:

!
30%

2015-12-26 20:24 »

https://host4asp.net ...so yeah, don't go there! *lol* Just see the "tech" support, doesn't even know what a console is! :lol: Stupid incompetent motherfuckers all over the place it seems! :sick:

console wtf.PNG
console wtf.PNG (37.79 KiB) Viewed 3187 times