Shoot the breeze, anything goes.
!
30%

2015-06-01 00:18 »

Yeah, I think it sounds kind'a fake. :???:

Kittypie070
0%

2015-06-16 06:01 »

What the hell, why would anyone consider the UK Mirror a news source of any merit? All it is is a screamsheet. Fools indeed :wtf:

And please do not take that as a personal attack. I certainly meant no insult to the poster.

My ire is exclusively toward the Mirror, which ought to be renamed the Chrome Toilet.

Steven W
VIP

2018-10-21 06:04 »

Hello, everyone. It's been a while. I'm going to be back and get some shit that I need to get off my chest about the current state of politics and the so-called news media here in the States. I think a lot of what we're seeing and hearing now, particularly from the loudest and most screeching voices, in many ways relates back to what happened in Ukraine in early 2014. I'll attempt to explain and hopefully do it well later.

For now, I'm looking forward to seeing what's been going on here. Excuse me while I browse for a bit.

PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2018-10-22 22:33 »

Controversy!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

Steven W
VIP

2018-10-27 16:46 »

PROBLEMCHYLD wrote:
2018-10-22 22:33
Controversy!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!
LOL, I love you PROBLEMCHYLD. And, eh, what the hell, let's start here. You noticed all the screeching blue-haired 20-some year old harpies running around shouting "NAZI" at everyone who has an opinion that differs from theirs? I wonder where they were when Obama and his ilk were literally supporting neo-nazis in Ukraine? I have to admit that I find the idea that someone that we'd just run the Russians off their military bases in Crimea and they'd roll over and take it up the ass the epitome of naivety. Could you imagine if Russia tried to kick Americans out of the Guantanamo Bay Naval Base? You think the American government would just say, "Sure. Whatever", and that would be the end of it?

I've got plenty more to say, but perhaps it would be best in smaller here-and-there bits.

Steven W
VIP

2018-10-27 17:01 »

! wrote:
2014-03-17 02:23
Frankly, all I hope for is that this thing won't go nuclear. *lol* Obama vs Putin. I hate wars. :(
I've been thinking about this too. Did the so-called Doomsday Clock get a significant bump during this time? One might get the idea it's just another political device to manipulate the stupid if not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeSfvA4cCtg

PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2018-10-28 16:52 »

@ Steven W

I have a lot of respect for you because you're NOT afraid to speak up. The internet has no filter but yet they wanna control and censor everything. Just like our FUCKING GOVERNMENT.

PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2018-10-28 17:49 »

I don't like any of our past or present presidents. They're all criminals.

Steven W
VIP

2018-10-30 00:13 »

PROBLEMCHYLD wrote:
2018-10-28 17:49
I don't like any of our past or present presidents. They're all criminals.
:lol:

Steven W
VIP

2019-04-29 23:44 »

Things are coming out in dribs and drabs:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... -collusion
The January 2016 gathering, confirmed by multiple participants and contemporaneous memos, brought some of Ukraine’s top corruption prosecutors and investigators face to face with members of former President Obama’s National Security Council (NSC), FBI, State Department and Department of Justice (DOJ).
The U.S representatives wanted to discuss Manafort and not so much other folks who received money from former President Yanukovych.

FYI, as mentioned in the article:
Agents interviewed Manafort in 2014 about whether he received undeclared payments from the party of ousted Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, an ally of Russia’s Vladimir Putin, and whether he engaged in improper foreign lobbying.

The FBI shut down the case without charging Manafort.
Now, to the meat:
Kulyk said Ukrainian authorities had evidence that other Western figures, such as former Obama White House counsel Gregory Craig, also received money from Yanukovych’s party. But the Americans weren’t interested: “They just discussed Manafort. This was all and only what they wanted. Nobody else.”
Nope, couldn't possibly take a look at Gregory Craig. That wouldn't fit the narrative that was being constructed. There's more, another inconvenient character needed to be taken outta the way:
The other case raised at the January 2016 meeting, Telizhenko said, involved Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company under investigation in Ukraine for improper foreign transfers of money. At the time, Burisma allegedly was paying then-Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter as both a board member and a consultant. More than $3 million flowed from Ukraine to an American firm tied to Hunter Biden in 2014-15, bank records show.

According to Telizhenko, U.S. officials told the Ukrainians they would prefer that Kiev drop the Burisma probe and allow the FBI to take it over. The Ukrainians did not agree. But then Joe Biden pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to fire Ukraine’s chief prosecutor in March 2016, as I previously reported. The Burisma case was transferred to NABU, then shut down.
Yep, Creepy Joe Biden had to get Viktor Shokin to go bye-bye. Couldn't have that nasty investigation going on regarding sonny-boy's payments. Hopefully, the American public start to see the whole 'Muh Russia' conspiracy and subsequent "investigation" for what it was:

Political theater for the stupid.
dat_strzok_face.gif
dat_strzok_face.gif (806.59 KiB) Viewed 11152 times
Although, I am beginning to wonder if some criminal charges may not result from certain actions, particularly regarding abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. Stay tuned.

By the way, if you want to know what 'collusion' looks like, take a look at that meeting in early 2016.