Shoot the breeze, anything goes.
MasterOne

2015-02-10 17:13 »

Google blocks Firefox browser for Android from accessing Google Play store. Wait just a second; didn't Google claim in numerous documentaries that they aren't "evil"?

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=9026815

!
30%

2015-05-27 02:38 »

FUCK x 1000! Today, I wanted to have a fresh Firefox profile (mine was super old) so I created a new profile. ZOMFG!!! Took me about 10 hours (!!!) to get Firefox working "properly". This shit is missing so much! From keyboard shortcuts to mouse gestures to cookie managing to 1000 other stuff needed... and of course, THE MOTHERFUCKING SPYWARE BULLSHIT IN IT! THE PIECE OF JUNK PHONES HOME EVEN IF YOU LOOK AT IT FUNNY! TOOK ME SEVERAL HOURS TO KILL OFF STUFF LIKE GEO LOCATION, SEVERAL PHONE HOME URLs AND LOTS OF OTHER SHIT I CAN'T REMEMBER NOW. :sick: :evil: :sick: Anyway, it is finally working as expected... for now. Until they put out an update and break EVERYTHING.

The best way to test his is to open up the resource monitor from task manager in Windows. There is a "Network" tab there which shows you when an application opens up a network connection and to where it goes. Just do it on even a fresh Firefox install and you will see what I mean. It starts connecting to several IPs.

My profile looks clean now, however. When I run it (if I have no tabs open, of course) it doesn't open up any network connections to anywhere but man oh man, it took forever to fix it. :sick: :sick: :sick:

Bastards-Logo_back.gif
Bastards-Logo_back.gif (30.76 KiB) Viewed 3813 times

TmEE
VIP

2015-05-28 14:31 »

Pale. Moon.

Firefox is a turd and is only becoming smellier each update. Pale Moon is what Firefox should be...