Shoot the breeze, anything goes.
Steven W
VIP

2022-03-30 07:12 »

https://nypost.com/2022/03/27/ex-trump- ... en-laptop/
The former head of US intelligence blasted one of the officials who signed the letter casting doubt on Hunter Biden’s laptop — calling him a lying “phony” and igniting a Twitter war over the weekend.

The spat erupted Saturday when Richard Grenell, the former Trump-appointed acting director of national intelligence, reacted to a post from John Sipher, who retired from the CIA in 2014, about ethical behavior among public servants.

“Didn’t @john_sipher sign a letter 3 weeks before the 2020 elections saying don’t look at Hunter Biden’s laptop because it’s Russian disinformation?” Grenell tweeted Saturday. “Now he’s lecturing people about ethical behavior?! These people have no shame….”
While I agree, I'm curious if Mr. Grenell realizes the irony of using Twatter to call Mr. Sipher out. Twatter was an active participant in spreading the disinformation after all. Think Twatter will give itself a two year ban? Of course, if you want an answer to that question, see the image (cc.png) above. :lolno:

Steven W
VIP

2022-03-30 14:54 »

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poli ... 0-election
A longtime CIA veteran who signed the infamous letter baselessly asserting Russian involvement in the Hunter Biden laptop saga said he was proud to have played his part in influencing the 2020 election in favor of President Joe Biden — before backtracking and claiming he was being sarcastic when he became embroiled in a Twitter spat with Donald Trump's ex-intelligence chief.

John Sipher retired in 2014 after a 28-year career in the CIA’s National Clandestine Service, and he is one of the dozens of former intelligence officials who claimed the laptop story "has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

Sipher, a longtime defender of Christopher Steele's discredited dossier, is now a co-founder of Spycraft Entertainment and a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council.
Ah, yes! The Councils, the Foundations, the Institutes.... winky, winky.

Steven W
VIP

2022-04-04 04:50 »

https://nypost.com/2022/03/18/intellige ... den-story/

The headline explains the story, but here's an interesting list from it:
Mike Hayden, former CIA director, now analyst for CNN: Didn’t respond.

Jim Clapper, former director of national intelligence, now CNN pundit: “Yes, I stand by the statement made AT THE TIME, and would call attention to its 5th paragraph. I think sounding such a cautionary note AT THE TIME was appropriate.”

Leon Panetta, former CIA director and defense secretary, now runs a public policy institute at California State University: Declined comment.

John Brennan, former CIA director, now analyst for NBC and MSNBC: Didn’t respond.

Thomas Fingar, former National Intelligence Council chair, now teaches at Stanford University: Didn’t respond.

Rick Ledgett, former National Security Agency deputy director, now a director at M&T Bank: Didn’t respond.

John McLaughlin, former CIA acting director, now teaches at Johns Hopkins University: Didn’t respond.

Michael Morell, former CIA acting director, now at George Mason University: Didn’t respond.

Mike Vickers, former defense undersecretary for intelligence, now on board of BAE Systems: Didn’t respond.

 Doug Wise, former Defense Intelligence Agency deputy director, teaches at University of New Mexico: Didn’t respond.

Nick Rasmussen, former National Counterterrorism Center director, now executive director, Global Internet Forum to Counter Terrorism: Didn’t respond.

Russ Travers, former National Counterterrorism Center acting director: “The letter explicitly stated that we didn’t know if the emails were genuine, but that we were concerned about Russian disinformation efforts. I spent 25 years as a Soviet/Russian analyst. Given the context of what the Russians were doing at the time (and continue to do — Ukraine being just the latest example), I considered the cautionary warning to be prudent.”

Andy Liepman, former National Counterterrorism Center deputy director: “As far as I know I do [stand by the statement] but I’m kind of busy right now.”

John Moseman, former CIA chief of staff: Didn’t respond.

 Larry Pfeiffer, former CIA chief of staff, now senior advisor to The Chertoff Group:
Didn’t respond.

Jeremy Bash, former CIA chief of staff, now analyst for NBC and MSNBC: Didn’t respond.

Rodney Snyder, former CIA chief of staff: Didn’t respond.

Glenn Gerstell, former National Security Agency general counsel: Didn’t respond.

David Priess, former CIA analyst and manager: “Thank you for reaching out. I have no further comment at this time.”

Pam Purcilly, former CIA deputy director of analysis: Didn’t respond.

Marc Polymeropoulos, former CIA senior operations officer: Didn’t respond.

Chris Savos, former CIA senior operations officer: Didn’t respond.

John Tullius, former CIA senior intelligence officer: Didn’t respond.

David A. Vanell, former CIA senior operations officer: Didn’t respond.

Kristin Wood, former CIA senior intelligence officer, now non-resident fellow, Harvard: Didn’t respond.

David Buckley, former CIA inspector general: Didn’t respond.

Nada Bakos, former CIA analyst and targeting officer, now senior fellow, Foreign Policy Research Institute: Didn’t respond.

Patty Brandmaier, former CIA senior intelligence officer: Didn’t respond.

James B. Bruce, former CIA senior intelligence office: Didn’t respond.

David Cariens, former CIA intelligence analyst: Didn’t respond.

Janice Cariens, former CIA operational support officer: Didn’t respond.

Paul Kolbe, former CIA senior operations officer: Didn’t respond.

Peter Corsell, former CIA analyst: Didn’t respond.

Brett Davis, former CIA senior intelligence officer: Didn’t respond.

Roger Zane George, former national intelligence officer: Didn’t respond.

Steven L. Hall, former CIA senior intelligence officer: Didn’t respond.

Kent Harrington, former national intelligence officer: Didn’t respond.

 Don Hepburn, former national security executive, now president of Boanerges Solutions LLC: “My position has not changed any. I believe the Russians made a huge effort to alter the course of the election . . . The Russians are masters of blending truth and fiction and making something feel incredibly real when it’s not. Nothing I have seen really changes my opinion. I can’t tell you what part is real and what part is fake, but the thesis still stands for me, that it was a media influence hit job.”

Timothy D. Kilbourn, former dean of CIA’s Kent School of Intelligence Analysis: Didn’t respond.

Ron Marks, former CIA officer: Didn’t respond.

Jonna Hiestand Mendez, former CIA technical operations officer, now on board of the International Spy Museum: “I don’t have any comment. I would need a little more information.”

Emile Nakhleh, former director of CIA’s Political Islam Strategic Analysis Program, now at University of New Mexico: “I have not seen any information since then that would alter the decision behind signing the letter. That’s all I can go into. The whole issue was highly politicized and I don’t want to deal with that. I still stand by that letter.”

Gerald A. O’Shea, former CIA senior operations officer: Didn’t respond.

Nick Shapiro, former CIA deputy chief of staff and senior adviser to the director: Didn’t respond.

John Sipher, former CIA senior operations officer: Declined to comment.

Stephen Slick, former National Security Council senior director for intelligence programs:
Didn’t respond.

Cynthia Strand, former CIA deputy assistant director for global issues: Didn’t respond.

Greg Tarbell, former CIA deputy executive director: Didn’t respond.

David Terry, former National Intelligence Collection Board chairman: Couldn’t be reached.

Greg Treverton, former National Intelligence Council chair, now senior adviser at the Center for Strategic and International Studies: “I’ll pass. I haven’t followed the case recently.”

Winston Wiley, former CIA director of analysis: Couldn’t be reached.

Steven W
VIP

2022-04-06 06:47 »

What happened to the posts from Marie143 / Awe3423? Anyway, who is Serhiy Dubynin (Sergei Dybynyn)? :grin:

!
30%

2022-04-09 04:00 »

Steven W wrote:
2022-04-06 06:47
What happened to the posts from Marie143 / Awe3423? Anyway, who is Serhiy Dubynin (Sergei Dybynyn)? :grin:
I deleted a few bots, I think lots of bots joined the forums lately, it's A.I. bots, they talk but not real humans. Very messy. I don't have a computer, I barely manage this place with my phone. I don't know what's going on anymore. :???: :sad: :cry:

Steven W
VIP

2022-04-11 04:56 »

Oh! Wow!

!
30%

2022-04-11 06:39 »

Steven W wrote:
2022-04-11 04:56
Oh! Wow!
Yeah, these A.I. bots are very creepy. Twitter is full of them. They are ruining what's left of the internet even more.

Steven W
VIP

2022-04-29 04:41 »

Why, how convenient!

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/loca ... s/2881034/
Federal and state authorities were scrutinizing allegations of criminal misconduct and the bank's long relationship with former President Donald Trump, the New York Times reported. Former President Trump's longtime bank revealed in August 2019 that it has tax records Congress sought in an investigation into his finances.

The U.S. House Intelligence Committee subpoenaed Broeksmit during its examination of Deutsche Bank and its relationship with Trump.

The documents were supplied to journalists, FBI investigators in New York, and Fusion GPS, the research firm linked to an unverified dossier about former President Trump, the Times reported.

Broeksmit was allowed to publicly identify himself as a cooperating witness in a federal criminal investigation after meeting with the FBI in Los Angeles, the Times reported.
Just when the Durham investigation is really taking off. :wink:

Steven W
VIP

2022-04-29 19:21 »

A real-life Ministry of Truth. In the USA!!!

https://nypost.com/2022/04/28/joe-biden ... on-bureau/

And who better to head the Ministry that a laptop denier?
jankowicz.png
jankowicz.png (57.84 KiB) Viewed 3593 times
Why, a laptop denier that formerly was a 'disinformation fellow' at the Wilson Center
Steven W wrote:
2022-03-30 14:54
Ah, yes! The Councils, the Foundations, the Institutes.... winky, winky.
I guess I previously forgot the centers and (although not pertinent at the moment) NGOs!

I note psyop Psaki had something to say about Twatter:
"What I can tell you as a general matter, no matter who owns or runs Twitter, the president has long been concerned about the power of large social media platforms, what they ... the power they have over our everyday lives, has long argued that tech platforms must be held accountable for the harms they cause," Psaki said during Monday's press briefing.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/twitter-p ... nformation

It's almost as though one political party in the USA has an absolute stranglehold on corporations. Apparently, control over certain corporations is very important! :lol:

Just saying.

Also,
USA_BIG_SISTER.jpg
USA_BIG_SISTER.jpg (839.79 KiB) Viewed 3593 times
America, America! This is you! :lolno:

Steven W
VIP

2022-04-29 19:28 »

Apparently, Minitrue's head has done some singin' on TikTok: