Installation, updates, general problem solving and assistance.
Steven W
VIP

2014-06-19 02:38 »

If more people were like you, I wouldn't have bothered to release the Patch in the first place. Then no one would have it. There is no other version, free or paid, that I have seen that does what my Patch does.
I don't see you creating anything. Only RFMaster put in any effort.

So, you wish more folks would have put more effort in to "hacking" what you claim is your software? People only have value if the write software? I'm sorry I've sent money to someone like you.

``-_-´´

2014-06-19 02:46 »

There was never a question of hosting someone's property (upon proof of claim) without their permission, especially on our servers. Certainly, theft is wrong. Any such content was and will be deleted.

A problem arises when that person walks beyond that limit and demands the removal of certain combinations of words which are commonly used in the language. You cannot argue with an uneducated person on this level. A type of person who wants you to censor words "because reason" is a very dangerous type of person. The oppressor type, if you will. It is a person that lacks the understanding of an advanced concept called freedom. The oppressor types know no boundaries, countries or laws. It is in their nature to oppress, be it their neighbour or an unknown person in a different continent far, far away.

Once you lack the understanding of freedom, there is no possibility of an intelligent talk.

To our dear members, let the fool have the last word, it makes him happy.

We will give you information if we receive a European court order.

Until then, just mark this topic as read and move on.

Thank you.

644614_650827051599977_1909540393_n.jpg
644614_650827051599977_1909540393_n.jpg (42.89 KiB) Viewed 4580 times

rloew

2014-06-19 03:47 »

Steven W wrote:
If more people were like you, I wouldn't have bothered to release the Patch in the first place. Then no one would have it. There is no other version, free or paid, that I have seen that does what my Patch does.
I don't see you creating anything. Only RFMaster put in any effort.

So, you wish more folks would have put more effort in to "hacking" what you claim is your software? People only have value if the write software? I'm sorry I've sent money to someone like you.

Hardly. RFMaster did not know it was mine when he wrote his Patch.
My point was that he is a giver while many of the people here are selfish takers, who get angry when they can't take more.
You don't have to be a writer to be of value. You can test or provide constructive questions and answers. Things that promote the process. Rudeness and insults only hinder progress.

rloew

2014-06-19 04:01 »

``-_-´´ wrote:There was never a question of hosting someone's property (upon proof of claim) without their permission, especially on our servers. Certainly, theft is wrong. Any such content was and will be deleted.

A problem arises when that person walks beyond that limit and demands the removal of certain combinations of words which are commonly used in the language. You cannot argue with an uneducated person on this level. A type of person who wants you to censor words "because reason" is a very dangerous type of person. The oppressor type, if you will. It is a person that lacks the understanding of an advanced concept called freedom. The oppressor types know no boundaries, countries or laws. It is in their nature to oppress, be it their neighbour or an unknown person in a different continent far, far away.

Once you lack the understanding of freedom, there is no possibility of an intelligent talk.

To our dear members, let the fool have the last word, it makes him happy.

We will give you information if we receive a European court order.

Until then, just mark this topic as read and move on.

Thank you.

644614_650827051599977_1909540393_n.jpg

I am sure that you are aware that providing information on warez will lead a lot of people to find it.
I'm sure "German Memory Patch" is not a common phrase period.
In fact, Googling it show only one website using it, namely yours.
If you want a reputation as a warez supporter or a "warez friendly" site, keep it up.
My main interest was to remove enough key words to prevent warez seekers from finding this thread and particularly to lamp222 and his website.

"Freedom" allows people to publish books on how to commit crimes. Is that what you want your website to be known for?

PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2014-06-19 10:41 »

RFMaster,

What do you think about your VCACHE.VXD patch. That has nothing to do with rloew bytes.

RFMaster

2014-06-19 12:18 »

^PROBLEMCHYLD

I don't know, i wiped my VCache Patcher and source code for it.
So, i can't check it.

I, user.

2014-06-19 15:13 »

Coming back to what I said a few weeks ago. We wouldn't have these problems if a program is open sourced. Had RFMaster open sourced his patch in the first place, then the code would be out there and no one would be able to remove it.

Anyway, don't mean to start a war in here about it so I'll just shut up now. :grin:

PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP

2014-06-19 16:57 »

RFMaster wrote:^PROBLEMCHYLD

I don't know, i wiped my VCache Patcher and source code for it.
So, i can't check it.
I'm not sure what the German Memory Patch VCACHE.VXD file was limited to, but Xeno86 version maximum cache size allocated dynamically to 384 MB. Not sure if it was was based on the German Memory Patch file. Hopefully we can CRACK this nutshell may be not have to use 4GB ram patchers, hacks and shit. If you create a VCACHE patcher to allow users to set there own, that would probably bust an asshole wide open. I got some ideas, so this topic is far from dead. I made a screenshot for you guys. My delete button on my computer is broke. So I can't get rid of the files. They copy and upload fine, but they won't delete. Don't fuck around with the fuck arounds. Bang Bang!
Attachments
backup.jpg
backup.jpg (106.15 KiB) Viewed 4536 times

!
30%

2014-06-19 17:12 »

HAHAHA!

dra034.jpg
dra034.jpg (54.66 KiB) Viewed 4532 times

!
30%

2014-06-19 17:14 »

So wait, you mean we basically need to write an application which loads a file (any file, binary|text|etc.), that can replace some bytes, given to it manually by the user from one thing to another? Kind'a like a word processor, right?