Shoot the breeze, anything goes.
User avatar
!
26%
Posts: 2613
Joined: 2013-02-25 18:36

2014-06-19 03:13 »

Steven W wrote:
rloew wrote:If more people were like you, I wouldn't have bothered to release the Patch in the first place. Then no one would have it. There is no other version, free or paid, that I have seen that does what my Patch does.
I don't see you creating anything. Only RFMaster put in any effort.


So, you wish more folks would have put more effort in to "hacking" what you claim is your software? People only have value if the write software? I'm sorry I've sent money to someone like you.

@Steven W,

I'll continue our rants about the fools of MSFN in here instead. Call me a chicken but I'm too scared of "``-_-´´" to continue in that other thread. :mrgreen:

Yes indeed. Sad that he earned a few bucks from you. We still have that giveaway of his licenses, however, because even though he seems like a moron, we want to provide a service for our users. It's not about trying to not sending him cash for us but instead, it's about helping our users and donate a product to them in this way, by paying him and letting him send his software to whoever wants to receive a license. Which should clearly show that we are NOT about piracy at all in here.

He is a really disgusting type in my humble opinion. As "``-_-´´" said in viewtopic.php?p=6354#p6354, I too understand the whole "remove my property" thing, which is fine. Of course, we have no interest of distributing warez and other people's property without their permission. This Web site isn't about pirating stuff. Never was and never will be.

I started to be rude to him when he was coming out at us with stuff like "remove the 'GERMAN WINDOWS 98 MEMORY PATCH' words from your forums" "because Google will index those words".

That idiot comes barging in here, demanding that we start censoring words in our forums. I mean, really? What a creepy kind of creature. Funny, he actually thought that we would comply with his demans!

The irony of it all, is that I think he lives in U.S.A! I mean, of all the people in the world, one would think that a person living in U.S.A. can grasp that whole "freedom of speech" thing they keep ranting about all the time over there. :think:

That shit, right there, is scary stuff. :sick: :silent: :sick:

User avatar
Steven W
VIP
Posts: 1289
Joined: 2013-08-10 22:40

2014-06-19 03:16 »

You're scared of somebody? Oh shit!

User avatar
!
26%
Posts: 2613
Joined: 2013-02-25 18:36

2014-06-19 03:19 »

Haha... well, not scared of him but scared of the stupidity. Who knows, it might be contagious! :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Steven W
VIP
Posts: 1289
Joined: 2013-08-10 22:40

2014-06-19 03:26 »

Sorry, that was my instant reaction, hard to believe that you're afraid of anyone.

More to the topic -- that last post of his insulted everyone here. I think everyone could see that I was trying to be neutral and waiting until all the evidence came out. I hope that RFMaster does not have the impression that anyone here thinks any less of him. I've come to consider nearly everyone here as a friend! I love this place.

I'll say this though, I don't ever want to be on your bad side, "!" :thumbup:

User avatar
Steven W
VIP
Posts: 1289
Joined: 2013-08-10 22:40

2014-06-19 03:49 »

Sometimes I say things without fully explaining myself, my concern about RFMaster comes from his statement about the harm the claims were doing

@ "!", the USA ain't what she used to be.

User avatar
!
26%
Posts: 2613
Joined: 2013-02-25 18:36

2014-06-19 03:51 »

Steven W wrote:Sorry, that was my instant reaction, hard to believe that you're afraid of anyone...

Only from the big man upstairs! :oops:

Steven W wrote:...More to the topic -- that last post of his insulted everyone here. I think everyone could see that I was trying to be neutral and waiting until all the evidence came out. I hope that RFMaster does not have the impression that anyone here thinks any less of him...

I don't think anyone thinks less of him. I personally think that he did a great job and I'm very sorry he had to endure this whole situation with that "rloew" guy. "RFMaster" is a really cool headed guy, smart and very friendly.

My hat's off to him for pulling his patch. He really didn't have to pull it in my humble opinion. At least in Europe, no one can "own some bytes".

It's like saying you can't create your own word processor brand because "Microsoft Word" can alter and put the exact same bytes into a .TXT file as yours will do. That's just batshit crazy talk.

Steven W wrote:...I've come to consider nearly everyone here as a friend! I love this place...

That, truly is heart warming to hear. I'm super happy that I got banned from MSFN and founded this place. You all rock!

Steven W wrote:...I'll say this though, I don't ever want to be on your bad side, "!" :thumbup:

Hahhaha... let me just say, even my old childhood friends will NOT take a shortcut go into the dark woods alone with me and let's leave it at that. :shh: (Although, I have heard a myth that a certain glowing rabbit is my achilles heel and can protect people from my madness!) :razz:

Speaking of batshit crazy, this entire mess proves one of my own sayings which I have used for many years; That shit is sticky and shit sticks to shit. :???: We can now clearly see what kind of rubbish sticks together and morphs into a lump of morons over there at MSFN. :sick:

Some of them still visit our Web site by the way. When I look at our statistics, a whole bunch of msfn.org still shows up. They said that the Titanic couldn't sink... and the rest is history. :mrgreen:

User avatar
Steven W
VIP
Posts: 1289
Joined: 2013-08-10 22:40

2014-06-19 04:01 »

Slay radio, with the glowing rabbit comes highly recommended by moi. :grin:

User avatar
!
26%
Posts: 2613
Joined: 2013-02-25 18:36

2014-06-19 04:02 »

I can't believe I never tried that combination! :clap:

User avatar
!
26%
Posts: 2613
Joined: 2013-02-25 18:36

2014-06-19 04:04 »

Funny, that "rloew" guy is still going on that thread. He keeps posting and repeating the very same words he wanted to be removed. *loool* A fool of MSFN indeed. :mrgreen:

User avatar
PROBLEMCHYLD
VIP
Posts: 679
Joined: 2013-03-22 12:55

2014-06-19 05:13 »

Why hasn't he asked the Germans to take down their patch. He wants us to remove our links. Why hasn't he took legal action?

Post Reply